Why would American intelligence fake Bin Laden videos?

Park Life

I thought it was cos his insides were all wrong.

He had dialysis at the French hospital and a couple of times in Pakistan, he was actually visited by CIA in the French hospital. It is known that between Bush and Clinton there have been about 5 chances to kill or capture him, yet the final order never came down. He was actually surrounded in Kandahar and locked on by a drone yet the order to strike never came. Strange stuff.

I thought it was cos his insides were all wrong.

He had dialysis at the French hospital and a couple of times in Pakistan, he was actually visited by CIA in the French hospital. It is known that between Bush and Clinton there have been about 5 chances to kill or capture him, yet the final order never came down. He was actually surrounded in Kandahar and locked on by a drone yet the order to strike never came. Strange stuff.

I watched the show on BBC2 too...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00q2..._Dead_or_Alive/

Beardy from the CIA wound me right up with his "they're evil we're good" schtick.

Edited by Happy Face

:icon_lol:

to perpetuate the publics fear as justification for the actions taken?...................

;)

tbh i dont know enough about it to even make a guess as to why.

They wouldn't and haven't. The show is called "The Conspiracy Files' so they're not claiming anything as fact. IIRC their main source was a tower 7 nutjob.

Was killed in the Tora Bora high intensity air strikes or shortly thereafter.

Maybe.

The reason why they don't make the truth public is obvious to anyone with half a brain that understands how security works ;)

Sadly, this board has too many muslim sympathisers and leftie brainwashed do gooders to get it.......

Maybe.

The reason why they don't make the truth public is obvious to anyone with half a brain that understands how security works ;)

Sadly, this board has too many muslim sympathisers and leftie brainwashed do gooders to get it.......

So you're saying that assuming Bin Laden was really dead and the Americans were lying about it (which I don't think is the case), that's OK because people should really be kept in the dark about it?

Maybe.

Why don't you sympathise with Muslims Leazes?

Maybe.

What about the rest of us with whole brains?

Maybe.

The unfortunate thing about Leazes is that he really honestly sees categorising someone as a "leftie brainwashed do-gooder" as an argument winning point of fact.

Apparently he's alive and well, a french special forces unit who are under orders from the yanks, have had him in their sights twice but the Americans wouldn't confirm the shot. It makes sence to occupy Afghanistan as It makes a perfect launch pad for attaks on Iran and Pakistan.

Maybe.

The unfortunate thing about Leazes is that he really honestly sees categorising someone as a "leftie brainwashed do-gooder" as an argument winning point of fact.

Seems to be a personality trait of many racist old buggers.

"When the argument is lost, dig in, head down, fingers in ears. "

Apparently he's alive and well, a french special forces unit who are under orders from the yanks, have had him in their sights twice but the Americans wouldn't confirm the shot. It makes sence to occupy Afghanistan as It makes a perfect launch pad for attaks on Iran and Pakistan.

Highly trained in running backwards? ;)

Had him in their sights twice but lunch intervened, more like.

Source for that claim anyway Anth.

Is the 2hr lunch break still prevalent in the land of Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys? I'd heard somewhere that there were attempts at cutting it back.

It was a documentary I watched the other night, I'll dig out the link and post it. May well be bollocks but I like to keep an open mind on these things!

Highly trained in running backwards? :icon_lol:

<_<

Is the 2hr lunch break still prevalent in the land of Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys? I'd heard somewhere that there were attempts at cutting it back.

Its a human right in these parts. Quite right too ;)

When I did a short spell in an office in Antibes, the French blokes would dissapear at about 12.30 and come back at 2.30/2.45....Unreal.

Highly trained in running backwards? :icon_lol:

When I did a short spell in an office in Antibes, the French blokes would dissapear at about 12.30 and come back at 2.30/2.45....Unreal.

When I worked out there, many a happy lunchtime was spent in the local grill restaurant between 12 & 2..

happy days :rolleyes: