France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

is it worth 750 euros to avoid rape?

That's what I usually pay my victims to keep schtum.

<_<

should get a law through making it illegal to be in public and not show your face etc, call it "protection of the public from hoodies" or something.

That would sort the fuckers out. If it goes against their religion then tough shit

erm...have you read the OP mate? :)

erm, aye, but I'm talking about the UK. Although everybody else should do the same and if they don't like it they can fuck off

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

Personally I have no problem with it- if people want to wear medieval fancy dress, let them.

of course. But obscuring your face is a no-no and if they don't like it they can fuck off to somewhere where is it allowed ie not here.

No exceptions. Just bang them up until they make their arrangements to go.

Byker Pensioner deported to Afghanistan for wearing balaclava helmet as temperatures plummet. ;)

who said owt about afghanistan ?

Daft shite.

Who said I was talking about you? :icon_lol:

I'm certainly talking about you :angry:

I spose it beats talking to yourself. :icon_lol:

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<

should get a law through making it illegal to be in public and not show your face etc, call it "protection of the public from hoodies" or something.

That would sort the fuckers out. If it goes against their religion then tough shit

erm...have you read the OP mate? :)

erm, aye, but I'm talking about the UK. Although everybody else should do the same and if they don't like it they can fuck off

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

Personally I have no problem with it- if people want to wear medieval fancy dress, let them.

of course. But obscuring your face is a no-no and if they don't like it they can fuck off to somewhere where is it allowed ie not here.

Byker Pensioner deported to Afghanistan for wearing balaclava helmet as temperatures plummet. ;)

who said owt about afghanistan ?

Daft shite.

Who said I was talking about you? :icon_lol:

I'm certainly talking about you :angry:

I spose it beats talking to yourself. :icon_lol:

getting silly again.......ignore mode.

:icon_lol:

erm...have you read the OP mate? <_<

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

That'll be motorcycle helmets banned then. ;)

so be it. No need to wear them if you are walking down Northumberland Street and not on the bike.

Tis written in the Book of Harley

"in the absence of Zappa-esque beards or Mutton chops, Full face lids must be worn by all Faithful.

Failure to do so will result in expulsion from the faith, to the wastelands of Yamaha."

btw what are your thoughts on the Sikh Kirpan, a legally sanctioned dagger which they are allowed to carry?

"It is legal under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (section 139) and Offensive Weapons Act 1996 (section 3 and 4) for a Sikh to carry a kirpan with a blade for religious reasons (other reasons allowed by the Act are cultural or work related reasons). The Criminal Justice Act 1988 safeguards the rights of Sikhs to carry the kirpan as it is deemed a necessary part of their religion. Sections 3 and 4 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988, however, were Repealed by Extradition Act 1989 (c. 33), s. 37, Sch. 2.2"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirpan

erm...have you read the OP mate? <_<

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

That'll be motorcycle helmets banned then. ;)

so be it. No need to wear them if you are walking down Northumberland Street and not on the bike.

Tis written in the Book of Harley

"in the absence of Zappa-esque beards or Mutton chops, Full face lids must be worn by all Faithful.

Failure to do so will result in expulsion from the faith, to the wastelands of Yamaha."

btw what are your thoughts on the Sikh Kirpan, a legally sanctioned dagger which they are allowed to carry?

"It is legal under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (section 139) and Offensive Weapons Act 1996 (section 3 and 4) for a Sikh to carry a kirpan with a blade for religious reasons (other reasons allowed by the Act are cultural or work related reasons). The Criminal Justice Act 1988 safeguards the rights of Sikhs to carry the kirpan as it is deemed a necessary part of their religion. Sections 3 and 4 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988, however, were Repealed by Extradition Act 1989 (c. 33), s. 37, Sch. 2.2"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirpan

Conversely, if you want to carry a blade, just get yourself a turban. Sorted.

haha. way too easy!

yes, you are lad.

Well ignored there. ;)

are those horrible mancunians still laughing at you and hurting your feelings or something <_<

Less of the "we" old chap.

You're on your own.

for now ;)

You and sima, manc mag doesn't count :icon_lol:

Aye, Stevie'll be along to support you shortly and the two of you can hit out against the bad bad brownies all on your jack-jones. Two red-blooded Englishmen against the world. <_<

Well-adjusted people know that this kind of shit is an infringement on personal rights no matter how you paint it.

You're on your own.

for now ;)

Aye, Stevie'll be along to support you shortly and the two of you can hit out against the bad bad brownies all on your jack-jones. Two red-blooded Englishmen against the world. <_<

Well-adjusted people know that this kind of shit is an infringement on personal rights no matter how you paint it.

sadly, you know absolutely nothing of me and my backround when you say this.

In my view, well adjusted people view those who preach that we should put up with this bollocks as their "rights" as being foolish pc correct imbeciles.

You're on your own.

for now ;)

In my view, well adjusted people view those who preach that we should put up with this bollocks as their "rights" as being foolish pc correct imbeciles.

and now he knows something about you.

You're on your own.

for now ;)

Exactly what 'bollocks' might that be, by the way? The 'bollocks' of being allowed to wear whatever you choose? Should we be banning band t-shirts next, or flat caps?

You're on your own.

for now ;)

and now he knows something about you.

no he doesn't. Only one person on this board knows anything about me.

You're on your own.

for now ;)

Exactly what 'bollocks' might that be, by the way? The 'bollocks' of being allowed to wear whatever you choose? Should we be banning band t-shirts next, or flat caps?

You can't go through life doing as you like. The masking of someones face in public should not be allowed under any circumstances.