France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

...still not sure what this has to do with women wearing a veil though, given there hasn't been a single attack on this country made possible thanks to the veil.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...hes-stolen.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/emmahart...urkha_of_irony/

Not on the country exactly but :o

Amazing people can't see the possibilities if they become more widespread

Which is why they have to be banned.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the betting all the major countries in europe adopt this except stupid Britain.

If you hate the place soo much you could always leave.

Isn't that your argument against the British born Muslims anyway? :(

Edited by Gejon

what's the betting all the major countries in europe adopt this except stupid Britain.

If you hate the place soo much you could always leave.

Isn't that your argument against the British born Muslims anyway? :(

"British born muslims" are the shitbags abusing their own troops in Wootton Basset. "British born muslims" are the shitbags burning British flags in demonstrations against Britain. "British born muslims" are the cowardly fucks bombing innocent civilians going about their daily life on the streets of Britain. A "British born muslim" is the wanker who did what he did to that war memorial for Britains dead.

Don't talk to me about "British born muslims" you stupid fuck.

Calm down there Mr Chompy :(

dear me

"fishing"..... :(

Get a life son.

Pot, kettle... :(

except one of us goes out and one of us doesn't :icon_lol:

Whatever.

My comment was about your perception of "British born muslims". Like all schookids these days, you're brainwashed into thinking objecting to having such shitbags in our society is "racist"

dear me

Get a life son.

Pot, kettle... :(

except one of us goes out and one of us doesn't :icon_lol:

Whatever.

My comment was about your perception of "British born muslims". Like all schookids these days, you're brainwashed into thinking objecting to having such shitbags in our society is "racist"

Are you saying there is no such thing as a good/honest British born Muslim? Are they just a myth?

Like all schookids these days, you're brainwashed into thinking objecting to having British born muslims in our society is racist.

:(:(:(

Actually it's the textbook definition.

dear me

Get a life son.

I like that...telling someone in an internet chat room you're posting in to "get a life" :(

I doubt if you'd put one of my closest friends into to the same bracket as the nutters,extreamists and adjitators you hate so much to his face, despite his folks being from Bangladesh, as he's 6ft 4 and a 4th dan black belt in karate. So why the fuck would you do it behind his back? he helps in a police scheme in his community to prevent radicalisation of the young men and women in it. Its hard going, prejudice and fear are rife, but he beleives he's doing good work. So do I.

You make good points sometimes but you ruin it by using ridiculous generalisations about things you may know one side of but fuck all of the other.

dear me

Get a life son.

I like that...telling someone in an internet chat room you're posting in to "get a life" :(

I doubt if you'd put one of my closest friends into to the same bracket as the nutters,extreamists and adjitators you hate so much to his face, despite his folks being from Bangladesh, as he's 6ft 4 and a 4th dan black belt in karate. So why the fuck would you do it behind his back? he helps in a police scheme in his community to prevent radicalisation of the young men and women in it. Its hard going, prejudice and fear are rife, but he beleives he's doing good work. So do I.

You make good points sometimes but you ruin it by using ridiculous generalisations about things you may know one side of but fuck all of the other.

Clearly using this as an excuse to wear a Burkah by passing himself off as a ninja, sounds a right arsehole tbh.

dear me

Get a life son.

oh dear.

They hate us not the other way round. You're brainwashed too.

I also doubt that you would tell a 6'6" BNP supporter he was a "racist" for objecting to British citizens being blown up on Britains Streets by so called "British people".

Whatever.

So, you don't hate them Leazes? :(

You're a Terrorist apologiser are you? To the stocks with you, says I! :(

dear me

Get a life son.

I like that...telling someone in an internet chat room you're posting in to "get a life" :icon_lol:

oh dear.

I also doubt that you would tell a 6'6" BNP supporter he was a "racist" for objecting to British citizens being blown up on Britains Streets by so called "British people".

Whatever.

If you beleive that about me thats ok, I'm unlikely to convince you otherwise...but it does rather imply that you're just the other side of the same coin :(

And you're right, I'd run a mile from a confrontation with a bnp member....but I'm not the one calling them cunts on here.

dear me

Get a life son.

I like that...telling someone in an internet chat room you're posting in to "get a life" :icon_lol:

Clearly using this as an excuse to wear a Burkah by passing himself off as a ninja, sounds a right arsehole tbh.

you'll have to try harder than that mate :(

dear me

Get a life son.

oh dear.

Whatever.

If you beleive that about me thats ok, I'm unlikely to convince you otherwise...but it does rather imply that you're just the other side of the same coin :(

And you're right, I'd run a mile from a confrontation with a bnp member....but I'm not the one calling them cunts on here.

For starters, I'm not calling them all cunts, just the anti-Britain ones, and there is more than you think.

Learn a lesson Paddock Lad, silence doesn't mean they agree or disagree with anything, it only means silence. And they may lie to you too, so believe nothing.

dear me

Get a life son.

oh dear.

Whatever.

For starters, I'm not calling them all cunts, just the anti-Britain ones, and there is more than you think.

Learn a lesson Paddock Lad, silence doesn't mean they agree or disagree with anything, it only means silence. And they may lie to you too, so believe nothing.

Only reasonable thing you've posted in this forum for a long time

Guest Barrack Road
Like all schookids these days, you're brainwashed into thinking objecting to having British born muslims in our society is racist.

I think he meant the twattish ones. Like I've said though loads of time 4-6% of this country in muslim, NOT ONE, not fuckin one, a decent footballer. Is that our fault or theirs?

TRUST NO-ONE!

with brown skin that is. I imagine Leazes face would be quite a sight when he sits down on the plane and realises the bloke next to him is Asian :(

I think he meant the twattish ones. Like I've said though loads of time 4-6% of this country in muslim, NOT ONE, not fuckin one, a decent footballer. Is that our fault or theirs?

If they spent more time practising football and less time learning to make bombs then they would have more chance at making it.

We need to meet them half way.

How about Premier league footballers give bomb making lessons in local communities and then have a kick about afterwards?

dear me

Get a life son.

oh dear.

Whatever.

Well I havent said anything like that old son...I've said my mate is trying to take positive steps within his community to stop the radiclisation of the young....rather than stay silent, as you state. And I also acknowledged that fear and predjudice is rife within his community...that'll be the silence then won't it?

And you certainly seem to be implying that all British moslems hold the same anti British sentiments here:

"British born muslims" are the shitbags abusing their own troops in Wootton Basset. "British born muslims" are the shitbags burning British flags in demonstrations against Britain. "British born muslims" are the cowardly fucks bombing innocent civilians going about their daily life on the streets of Britain. A "British born muslim" is the wanker who did what he did to that war memorial for Britains dead.

Don't talk to me about "British born muslims" you stupid fuck.

You can try to give me lessons if you want, but try not to twist what I've said. Makes you out to be a bit of a dullard on the quiet :icon_lol: