France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

So, Leazes's response to my well-reasoned and logical posts was "you're a yank, fuck off." Brilliant :D Your response to try to prove you aren't just a bitter, uneducated xenophobe with an inexplicable grudge against anyone not English is "well you're not from my country so nothing you say could possibly be accurate." Jog on you old loon :wank:

Listen to you you sad old man. "Those who support Muslims" "those with Muslim sympathies" etc etc. Haven't you got that not all of us are bombers yet? Or is that what your "vast life experience" has shown you? If so, I wonder what you were doing experiencing terrorist training camps, since that's the only place on Earth you could've "experienced" the nonsense you're spouting. What does that say for your sympathies? Get used to us Leazes, we're here to stay.

As for spelling, well, when you live and work here, went to school here, lost points for using the "wrong" spelling of words, you learn to adapt. So I see your "born and bred" comment Stevie and I won't dispute the "bred" part. We are what we are.

your insults do you no favours. As I said, you know nothing about me and aren't going to find out. My views are based on life experience and not by reading a book by an out of touch "intellectual"

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To think some say that Leazes is a boring, xenophobic old arsehole who spouts the same old shit time and time again.

All because he is so bitter because he has spent his entire life stuck on a production line and hasn't even left the country once.

Not me though....

haha.

Try again lad.

So, Leazes's response to my well-reasoned and logical posts was "you're a yank, fuck off." Brilliant :D Your response to try to prove you aren't just a bitter, uneducated xenophobe with an inexplicable grudge against anyone not English is "well you're not from my country so nothing you say could possibly be accurate." Jog on you old loon :wank:

Listen to you you sad old man. "Those who support Muslims" "those with Muslim sympathies" etc etc. Haven't you got that not all of us are bombers yet? Or is that what your "vast life experience" has shown you? If so, I wonder what you were doing experiencing terrorist training camps, since that's the only place on Earth you could've "experienced" the nonsense you're spouting. What does that say for your sympathies? Get used to us Leazes, we're here to stay.

As for spelling, well, when you live and work here, went to school here, lost points for using the "wrong" spelling of words, you learn to adapt. So I see your "born and bred" comment Stevie and I won't dispute the "bred" part. We are what we are.

Like color instead of colour? If that was me I would go all Hungerford on that school. You didn't complain??? They aren't even a proper fuckin country, and they're saying your spelling English versions of words wrong. Remind them they'd be speaking Kraut or Jap if it wasn't for us, I wouldn't care most proper people know fuck all about their history, while I've read our history is high on their educational agenda, as it should be for the whole world, and they're telling you, you're spelling words incorrectly in authentic English. What a fuckin wank country.

Americans are jealous as fuck of our history and traditions. Fact. Because they have no history of their own, they are only 200-odd years old ffs.

By the way, one thing that does irritate me is there is a movement to standardise all drug names to the 'Recommended International Non-poprietary Name (rINN)' system. I accept it is possibly necessary, but I don't care if it is phonetic (or should that be fonetic), sulphur spelt as sulfur looks fucked up to me. It could be that eventually paracetamol will have to be called acetominophen. Most interesting is adrenaline which US medics and pharmacologists call epinephrine. Does that mean we will have an epinephrine rush and epinephrine junkies?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Like color instead of colour? If that was me I would go all Hungerford on that school. You didn't complain??? They aren't even a proper fuckin country, and they're saying your spelling English versions of words wrong. Remind them they'd be speaking Kraut or Jap if it wasn't for us, I wouldn't care most proper people know fuck all about their history, while I've read our history is high on their educational agenda, as it should be for the whole world, and they're telling you, you're spelling words incorrectly in authentic English. What a fuckin wank country.

Americans are jealous as fuck of our history and traditions. Fact. Because they have no history of their own, they are only 200-odd years old ffs.

Is that what you say to your grandkids?

"Look at you man, you're only 5. You wish you were as old as me don't you? You're shit and you know you are. How many birds you shagged? None? Ha! I've shagged 3! You're fucking useless."

:rolleyes:B):):)

you really are a deluded old fuck

i'm not even american, although some may argue it may only be a matter of time....but I digress, the americans are anything but jealous of the Brits.

The only bit of history that most americans would deem worthy of even mentioning would be how they kicked your asses out of the colonies.....(maybe you've heard of a little song called the star spangled banner) and everything thats happened since then (in their eyes) is just further proof that they are the mightiest country in the world. Then of course is the widely held opinion (by americans) that if it wasn't for them (Stevie) you would be speaking German..... :):)

LM you really have no clue about anything yet you have cast in stone opinions about everything...fucking classic :)

Edited by tooner

"Look at you man, you're only 5. You wish you were as old as me don't you? You're shit and you know you are. How many birds you shagged? None? Ha! I've shagged 3! You're fucking useless."

:rolleyes: ..just shot coffee out of my nose

Leazes, you ever going to acceptibly explain how intellect and doing good are bad things, or just continue to look the hick?

such as ?

don't bother saying we should pander to muslims if that is what you mean. Just like now you admit I was right all along about the Halls and Shepherd running the football club, you will say in 20 years time "Leazes was right, again"

I won't even bother mentioning going soft on terrorist scumbags and those who abuse our troops on British soil which has been said already

thou hast forgytan feawe Englisc wurdan remanere originale.

i'm not even american, although some may argue it may only be a matter of time....but I digress, the americans are anything but jealous of the Brits.

The only bit of history that most americans would deem worthy of even mentioning would be how they kicked your asses out of the colonies.....(maybe you've heard of a little song called the star spangled banner) and everything thats happened since then (in their eyes) is just further proof that they are the mightiest country in the world. Then of course is the widely held opinion (by americans) that if it wasn't for them (Stevie) you would be speaking German..... :):)

LM you really have no clue about anything yet you have cast in stone opinions about everything...fucking classic :)

Americans are jealous as fuck of British traditions and history. Fact.

ruined your book has it B)

Leazes, you ever going to acceptibly explain how intellect and doing good are bad things, or just continue to look the hick?

such as ?

don't bother saying we should pander to muslims if that is what you mean. Just like now you admit I was right all along about the Halls and Shepherd running the football club, you will say in 20 years time "Leazes was right, again"

I won't even bother mentioning going soft on terrorist scumbags and those who abuse our troops on British soil which has been said already

freedom of speech...you don't like it fuck off to Pakistan

such as ?

:wank: Leazes, I have no idea what you mean when you you say "do gooders". That's why I asked!

I've not mentioned pandering to Muslims, or your fall back of Hall and Shepherd, so how's about you you answer my question.

what book you read that in then?

my highly regarded life experience has lead me to believe you have no idea what you talking about

what book you read that in then?

my highly regarded life experience has lead me to believe you have no idea what you talking about

haha. Hundreds of Americans I have met bonny lad. They are jealous as fuck of our traditions and history. Fact.

ruined your book has it B)

Anyone else's mind go straight to the Bill Hicks bit?

such as ?

:wank: Leazes, I have no idea what you mean when you you say "do gooders". That's why I asked!

I've not mentioned pandering to Muslims, or your fall back of Hall and Shepherd, so how's about you you answer my question.

ah. Tell me what you mean by "doing good" because I think "do gooders" are idiotic, naive, stupid ignorant cunts.

such as ?

freedom of speech...you don't like it fuck off to Pakistan

I'm British lad. I like it here which is why I want to preserve our traditions instead of these cunts you are defending .....

Edited by LeazesMag

such as ?

ah. Tell me what you mean by "doing good" because I think "do gooders" are idiotic, naive, stupid ignorant cunts.

Didn't you say do gooders were university educated and read lots of books.

Is it the books and education that make them stupid and idiotic?

Is that how you remain so learned? By avoiding books and education at all costs?

What's the opposite of a do gooder? A cunt?

Edited by Happy Face