France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howay man NJS, it's not that straightforward. People do it because they have very little other opportunity for employment, to get out of abusive households and loads of other situations. If anyone deserves wrath it's the Government and not the armed forces imo.

Edited by alex

do you find SAS killing innocent civilians ?

Yes

deliberately killing civilians in acts of terrorism ? I don't think so chum.

Will we discuss the British army's actions on Bloody Sunday?

Yes

Bloody Sunday.

Massacres in Malaysia and Cyprus recentlt and if you go back further virtual genocides in India and Amarica.

If you want to talk "innocent civilians" then using British troops is a very, very bad start.

Edit. To amplify a point that I have made about 3 times at least, which you clearly haven't read or don't understand [for someone so clever as you :icon_lol: ] terrorists do not take up arms against Britain. They are cowardly fucks who haven't got the balls to show themselves in a uniform and stand up in a fair fight. These protestors know nobody can touch them or they wouldn't be so brave either. And you for defending them are from the same mould. What a shower of wankers.

Since they don't involve a uniform amd a "fair fight", does that mean that covert ops such as those done by the SAS are cowardly terrorism?

do you find SAS or SBS blokes planting bombs and killing innocent civilians ?

Give over man. Stop defending these wankers and support your own troops instead.

Yes they do. Many tiimes now and in history. If you honestly think British forces have clean hands then you're even dafter than I thought.

I don't support British troops - there hasn't been any "war" since 1945 that I would have supported - they'all been unjustified, imperialistic bollocks and being honest any fucker who signs up when conscription isn't in force gets no sympathy from me if they die.

oh well, come the revolution. Not supporting British troops is pretty shameful in my opinion. You have zero understanding, which clever lecturer who's seen fuck all taught you that at college ?

Edit. To amplify a point that I have made about 3 times at least, which you clearly haven't read or don't understand [for someone so clever as you :icon_lol: ] terrorists do not take up arms against Britain. They are cowardly fucks who haven't got the balls to show themselves in a uniform and stand up in a fair fight. These protestors know nobody can touch them or they wouldn't be so brave either. And you for defending them are from the same mould. What a shower of wankers.

Since they don't involve a uniform amd a "fair fight", does that mean that covert ops such as those done by the SAS are cowardly terrorism?

Give over man. Stop defending these wankers and support your own troops instead.

Yes they do. Many tiimes now and in history. If you honestly think British forces have clean hands then you're even dafter than I thought.

I don't support British troops - there hasn't been any "war" since 1945 that I would have supported - they'all been unjustified, imperialistic bollocks and being honest any fucker who signs up when conscription isn't in force gets no sympathy from me if they die.

oh well, come the revolution. Not supporting British troops is pretty shameful in my opinion. You have zero understanding, which clever lecturer who's seen fuck all taught you that at college ?

When you claim other people have zero understanding I think what you mean is you have zero ability to articulate a point.

Howay man NJS, it's not that straightforward. People do it because they have very little other opportunity for employment, to get out of abusive households and loads of other situations. If anyone deserves wrath it's the Government and not the armed forces imo.

Yeah I know and I realise that Alex - especially when you consider a lot of recruits come from the NE but I still think theres a large choice element.

I don't go as far as calling them "Murderers" or anything like that (though that does apply to the SAS imo and they're usually careerists) but I stand by the lack of full sympathy.

Yes

Deliberately killing civilians yes.

http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/216...and-sprung.html

2 :icon_lol:

lets hope you aren't in a shopping centre or somewhere where a few hundred are hit by a bomb which blokes like that are trying to prevent.

Yeah I know and I realise that Alex - especially when you consider a lot of recruits come from the NE but I still think theres a large choice element.

I don't go as far as calling them "Murderers" or anything like that (though that does apply to the SAS imo and they're usually careerists) but I stand by the lack of full sympathy.

Easy to say when you're lucky enough to not to have to make choices like army or the dole though.

When you claim other people have zero understanding I think what you mean is you have zero ability to articulate a point.

no. I meant they are do gooders who are totally clueless fuckwits.

Whether you look at the British armed forces or the American or the resistance in the 5 countries being bombed i think you'll generally find that the majority involved in direct combat come from the poorer walks of life back home so choices are limited.

I have nothing but sympathy for those men and women.

That's the thing though LM - you expect everyoone to conform.

Immigrant? - keep your head down and don't even try and talk about religion or anything else.

Gay- We won't kill you any more but we'd prefer it if you never mentioned it and stopped that march shite.

Not blindly patriotic - get out or await your death when the "decent" people take over.

You want a nation of beaten down sheep who say nowt and think nowt and uphold your "values" - bad news the world's moved on.

Easy to say when you're lucky enough to not to have to make choices like army or the dole though.

thats a fair comment Alex. Also, recruits into the Armed Forces aren't brainwashed do gooders either, they tend to be independent and upstanding young people too nowadays, a fact which is largely unrecognised but it is true. Witness the abuse towards forces personnel in Peterborough a year or two ago. Disgraceful really, same as recent events in Luton and Wootton Basset.

Leazes, I see you've chosen to ignore the examples given of British soldiers murdering civilians.

are you also a muslim sympathiser ? They are doing a job son, they are not blowing up shopping centres and aeroplanes.

Whether you look at the British armed forces or the American or the resistance in the 5 countries being bombed i think you'll generally find that the majority involved in direct combat come from the poorer walks of life back home so choices are limited.

I have nothing but sympathy for those men and women.

To a point yes - I've always liked the "a gun is metal tube with a working class man at either end" quote but I honestly think that even accepting Alex's point about the dole, that UK/US troops are largely there by choice. I think in the past your argument was certainly more true but in 2010 I think the factor is less - not non-existent which I recognise but certainly less.

Leazes, I see you've chosen to ignore the examples given of British soldiers murdering civilians.

are you also a muslim sympathiser ? They are doing a job son, they are not blowing up shopping centres and aeroplanes.

Opening fire on unarmed civilians is doing their job is it?

That's the thing though LM - you expect everyoone to conform.

Immigrant? - keep your head down and don't even try and talk about religion or anything else.

Gay- We won't kill you any more but we'd prefer it if you never mentioned it and stopped that march shite.

Not blindly patriotic - get out or await your death when the "decent" people take over.

You want a nation of beaten down sheep who say nowt and think nowt and uphold your "values" - bad news the world's moved on.

No. I just expect everyone to have respect for the country they live in, its laws and customs and observe certain disciplines in life.

That is also what those 3 IRA twats in Gib said years ago too. Good shooting lads.

That is also what those 3 IRA twats in Gib said years ago too. Good shooting lads.

Is that a yes?

What do Muslims have to do with Bloody SUnday?

Is that a yes?

shoot first lad.

Do you disagree :icon_lol:

What do Muslims have to do with Bloody SUnday?

oh dear.

ah. I see Dave is here ........ you just can't keep away can you :icon_lol:

Are all those accountants on your board still telling everybody how the clubs ex owners went wrong :icon_lol: I've made a few posts this week by the way :rolleyes:

Edited by LeazesMag