France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

I think a religion/culture that (in certain circumstances) basically forces women into wearing these clothes is about as ridiculous as having a law saying they're not allowed to. I'd hate to see it happen here but I'd hate to see wearing a burka becoming really widespread.

Bet the OP's from the Mail btw.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a religion/culture that (in certain circumstances) basically forces women into wearing these clothes is about as ridiculous as having a law saying they're not allowed to. I'd hate to see it happen here but I'd hate to see wearing a burka becoming really widespread.

Bet the OP's from the Mail btw.

seem to recall it was from the telegraph. could be wrong tho.

I'm starting fast food franchise in Luton this year. I'm going to call it Burqa King.

Anyway, all the burqa nonsense is all bollocks. Many of the 'Muslims' who are taking these hardline Islamic views are posers who want to be rebelious and 'different'. It's an Asian version of those Eton anarchists who trash McDonalds or the Che Guavara loving students in the 70's. They'd never want to live in Saudi Arabia, or some other hardline country, but remian here, making a lot of noise and getting angry in order to get attention and deflect their own inadequicies as people.

Less of the "we" old chap.

You're on your own.

for now ;)

You and sima, manc mag doesn't count :icon_lol:

Aye, Stevie'll be along to support you shortly and the two of you can hit out against the bad bad brownies all on your jack-jones. Two red-blooded Englishmen against the world. <_<

Well-adjusted people know that this kind of shit is an infringement on personal rights no matter how you paint it.

sadly, you know absolutely nothing of me and my backround when you say this.

In my view, well adjusted people view those who preach that we should put up with this bollocks as their "rights" as being foolish pc correct imbeciles.

and now he knows something about you.

no he doesn't. Only one person on this board knows anything about me.

You and Stevie getting quite close at the Klan meetings?

You're on your own.

for now ;)

Aye, Stevie'll be along to support you shortly and the two of you can hit out against the bad bad brownies all on your jack-jones. Two red-blooded Englishmen against the world. :angry:

Well-adjusted people know that this kind of shit is an infringement on personal rights no matter how you paint it.

In my view, well adjusted people view those who preach that we should put up with this bollocks as their "rights" as being foolish pc correct imbeciles.

you still going to your mosque 5 times a day <_<

You're on your own.

for now ;)

Aye, Stevie'll be along to support you shortly and the two of you can hit out against the bad bad brownies all on your jack-jones. Two red-blooded Englishmen against the world. :angry:

Yeah, why?

You're on your own.

for now ;)

Yeah, why?

this should be of interest to you

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article786004.ece

A gay muslim, I bet it took you at least a day to stop shaking with rage ;)

because I'm still bored, I'll add to this.

I actually don't give a toss if someone is gay or not, what people do in privacy is their own business. So long as they don't bother me. I don't agree with the general social acceptance of it though and don't agree they should be able to get "married" and adopt kids and things like this.

However, what is ironic is people like yourself who defend the rights of gays and muslims that don't stop to think what muslims will do to you if you are gay. The same thing goes for women who defend muslims "rights" that are too thick to realise that if muslims have their way women themselves would be 2nd class citizens.

Astounding stupidity.

Edited by LeazesMag

I actually don't give a toss if someone is gay or not, what people do in privacy is their own business. So long as they don't bother me. I don't agree with the general social acceptance of it though and don't agree they should be able to get "married" and adopt kids and things like this.

Aww diddums. :icon_lol: Let me assure you we do try terribly hard not to "bother" anyone with our god-/Allah-given orientation and all that jazz. I realise it's rather audacious to ask for such fripperies as equal treatment in the eyes of the law and, in particular, the right to be able to sit by our partners' death bed rather than being turned away at the hospital door - but hey, it's only the 21st century and we wouldn't want to risk making people uncomfortable or anything. <_<

Anyway, for all I may retain a naive belief (well, knowledge, but let's not be too radical here) that certain kids who've been shunted around from foster home to foster home can actually find a more stable environment living with a couple who've been together for decades and who know a thing or two about being an outcast from society, you'll no doubt be pleased to hear that my fella doesn't have much time for kids in the first place, so we're unlikely to ever adopt anything more challenging than a kitten or a puppy. Just promise you won't report us as sex criminals when we have them neutered. ;)

what is ironic is people like yourself who defend the rights of gays and muslims that don't stop to think what muslims will do to you if you are gay. The same thing goes for women who defend muslims "rights" that are too thick to realise that if muslims have their way women themselves would be 2nd class citizens.

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

You want us to ignore the rights of muslims....because they ignore the rights of others...because they're barbaric....while we're enlightened....and we respect the rights of others.

;)

Your views are so flawed as to be a worse threat to personal freedom and liberty than those you claim to abhor.

from that telegraph article.......

"A handful of Muslims are believed to be among the hundreds of gay men and women who have taken out civil partnerships in the past month. The country’s other top Muslim, Dr Zaki Badawi of the Muslim College, has urged gay Muslims to take advantage of their financial benefits so long as they are not sexually active."

typical of the breed.

;)

what is ironic is people like yourself who defend the rights of gays and muslims that don't stop to think what muslims will do to you if you are gay. The same thing goes for women who defend muslims "rights" that are too thick to realise that if muslims have their way women themselves would be 2nd class citizens.

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

You want us to ignore the rights of Racists....because they ignore the rights of others...because they're barbaric....while we're enlightened....and we respect the rights of others.

;)

Your views are so flawed as to be a worse threat to personal freedom and liberty than those you claim to abhor.

:icon_lol:

Aww diddums. :icon_lol: Let me assure you we do try terribly hard not to "bother" anyone with our god-/Allah-given orientation and all that jazz. I realise it's rather audacious to ask for such fripperies as equal treatment in the eyes of the law and, in particular, the right to be able to sit by our partners' death bed rather than being turned away at the hospital door - but hey, it's only the 21st century and we wouldn't want to risk making people uncomfortable or anything. <_<

Anyway, for all I may retain a naive belief (well, knowledge, but let's not be too radical here) that certain kids who've been shunted around from foster home to foster home can actually find a more stable environment living with a couple who've been together for decades and who know a thing or two about being an outcast from society, you'll no doubt be pleased to hear that my fella doesn't have much time for kids in the first place, so we're unlikely to ever adopt anything more challenging than a kitten or a puppy. Just promise you won't report us as sex criminals when we have them neutered. ;)

You'd make a good dad Meenz. :angry:

Like I said Meenzer, don't take it personally. I'm sure you're a good bloke.

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

You want us to ignore the rights of muslims....because they ignore the rights of others...because they're barbaric....while we're enlightened....and we respect the rights of others.

;)

Really ? Do you support the demonstrations against British troops on the streets of Britain ie in Wootton Basset for instance ?

What "rights" are you talking about here. Those fuckers are a disgrace. If they feel so strongly about the countries where our troops are based then they can fuck off there and fight them....in a fair war too with uniforms and show themselves. Cowardly cunts.

Astounding stupidity.

Self awareness is the first step to enlightenment LM.

Have a smooth journey. ;)

I've lived an "enlightened" life mate, not brainwashed by left wing do gooder schoolies. Thanks anyway.

Astounding stupidity.

Have a smooth journey. ;)

I've lived an "enlightened" life mate, not brainwashed by left wing do gooder schoolies. Thanks anyway.

Peace be upon you.

Allah U Akbar

Astounding stupidity.

Have a smooth journey. :icon_lol:

Peace be upon you.

Allah U Akbar

you know your arabic then, presumably.

;)