Raval

Tooj

I need a decent restaurant that's spitting distance from the Grey St Hotel for Friday night...

I was going to pick Sabatinis or Blackfriars, but they're both a bit of a hike FOR MY GUEST, WHO IS A REAL GIRL, so something closer would be better ;)

I need a decent restaurant that's spitting distance from the Grey St Hotel for Friday night...

I was going to pick Sabatinis or Blackfriars, but they're both a bit of a hike FOR MY GUEST, WHO IS A REAL GIRL, so something closer would be better ;)

Try Poppolos. Food was decent last time I went, just round the corner opposite the fire station.

I was going to pick Sabatinis or Blackfriars, but they're both a bit of a hike FOR MY GUEST, WHO IS A REAL GIRL, so something closer would be better :icon_lol:

;) It's for her benefit, is it? The fat kid blatantly doesn't want to have a sweat on when he gets to the restaurant. Taxi for tubby!

I was going to pick Sabatinis or Blackfriars, but they're both a bit of a hike FOR MY GUEST, WHO IS A REAL GIRL, so something closer would be better <_<

;) It's for her benefit, is it? The fat kid blatantly doesn't want to have a sweat on when he gets to the restaurant. Taxi for tubby!

:icon_lol: Pipe down Ginge, you're left buttock weighs more than the Mini-Pud

Popolos is a decent shout actually, some tasty cocktails after, perhaps?

I was going to pick Sabatinis or Blackfriars, but they're both a bit of a hike FOR MY GUEST, WHO IS A REAL GIRL, so something closer would be better :angry:

:icon_lol: Pipe down Ginge, you're left buttock weighs more than the Mini-Pud

Popolos is a decent shout actually, some tasty cocktails after, perhaps?

Slippery Nipple if you're lucky <_<

There's also Portofino directly opposite the hotel if want to conserve your energy for the bedroom.

Never eaten there though so can't vouch for it.

Was absolutely lush. Expensive as some people have said but everything from the food to the service was immaculate.

I got the fish cakes for starters and the monkfish curry (not sure of its official title) and wor lass got the tandoori scallops (amazing) and tandoori salmon. Amazing.

Was absolutely lush. Expensive as some people have said but everything from the food to the service was immaculate.

I got the fish cakes for starters and the monkfish curry (not sure of its official title) and wor lass got the tandoori scallops (amazing) and tandoori salmon. Amazing.

What was the total cost then? all in with drinks etc.

What was the total cost then? all in with drinks etc.

About £80.

Think I'll give this a whirl. I think it's the same people who had Arami near SJP. When they first opened they had virtually nowt veggie though (if it's the same place I'm thinking of). Arami was well nice before it closed.

• 3 months later...
Just been on the website for The Landmark in Stowell street and noticed this is run by the Mak brothers who used to have the King Neptune in its hayday.

Has anyone being? Is it good?

Finally got round to going last night.

Absolutely deeeeeeeeelicious.

Food and service 10 / 10

Even got one of those nice big booths with the drapes around.

Highly reccomended.

Aye Landmark is a cracking chinees like. Prob my fave in the town. As for others I like Blackfriars and La Riviera. Est is canny as well.