Our new addition

peasepud

Pud, mrs hips (who just LOVES babies) is loving this thread, and had tears in her eyes reading the last post. Fingers crossed all the babies there will be healthy, wealthy and wise.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You let Mrs Hips read what you post here? :D

Hope you've been doing some editting Snakey :icon_lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pud, mrs hips (who just LOVES babies) is loving this thread, and had tears in her eyes reading the last post. Fingers crossed all the babies there will be healthy, wealthy and wise.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You let Mrs Hips read what you post here? :D

Hope you've been doing some editting Snakey :icon_lol:

Narr, just posts about babies (she loves them, and they love her) - especially when there are pics as well.

Is he signed up to NUST yet then Pud? :icon_lol:

Yep, was signed up yesterday morning, youngest member ever. <_<

Todays update is a goody, hes now managed to drop from 100% added oxygen to (when I left tonight) 39%, hopefully by morning he will be low enough to remove the machine altogether. ;)

Oh and we managed to get our first holds of him, other than the 2 minutes you get immediately after the birth. Now that was a moment to savour. :angry:

Todays update is a goody, hes now managed to drop from 100% added oxygen to (when I left tonight) 39%, hopefully by morning he will be low enough to remove the machine altogether. ;)

Oh and we managed to get our first holds of him, other than the 2 minutes you get immediately after the birth. Now that was a moment to savour. :angry:

Wicked stuff mate - great to hear.

Must be really harsh not being able to have really held him until now. I remember mine being able to lay along my forearm with her head cupped in my palm.

Hope he's well enough to come home soon :)

a moment to savour and remember!! Hope he's well enough for you to get him home soon!!

Just want to echo what the lads said, hope the little fella is home soon, then you can sit and gawp at him all day, babies are ace!!

Good stuff Pud man

Hope its better news today again

Godbless

Hes off the oxygen and upto full feeds (still through a tube).Hopefully he should have now been moved to the Blue ward Special care and in a few hours be moved again, this time to Green (the lowest level of SC).

IMG_8588.JPG

Hes off the oxygen and upto full feeds (still through a tube).Hopefully he should have now been moved to the Blue ward Special care and in a few hours be moved again, this time to Green (the lowest level of SC).

IMG_8588.JPG

:icon_lol:;)

IMG_8588.JPG

Great news. You'll be counting down the days soon ;)