dead pool 2010

tinofbeans

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again. Thanks so very much for all your messages, I'm really truely touched. I honestly didnt mention my troubles for sympathy or attention though, I just came on and saw the Dead pool thread and rather flippantly wrote a remark. I do have a habit of writing exactly what comes into my head! I sort of said it out loud!

I found the lump a few days before Xmas and went docs Xmas eve, he felt it was probably a cyst and as my period was nearly due I had to go away and see if it went after that event! Well, the period came and went and still I have the lump and considerable breast pain. I (and my family) have been worried so I couldnt quite wait the 2 weeks the doc suggested so I went back on Monday. He instantly referred me as urgent to the local Breast care unit and I have an appointment on Tuesday morning. Needless to say I'm sick with worry but trying to keep calm and remind myself sensibly there are so many things this could be.

To take my mind of this I have been to my Dr for a 'stabbing' today! I had a cortisone injection in my wrist (because of carpal tunnel in both wrists) OUCH!!! <_<:icon_lol: I have never been to the Doctors so much in my life! I am indeed feeling very miserable and sorry for myself! But on the bright side I have the rest of the week off work and woke up to a beautiful white world today!

Thanks again, you are all very sweet xx

Thinking of you. ;)

Re the carpal tunnel, I got zapped all over yesterday to test for it and as I don't have it, it now looks like my problems may be originating in my shoulder. Wouldn't like the sound of those injections if it had been CT!

Hello again. Thanks so very much for all your messages, I'm really truely touched. I honestly didnt mention my troubles for sympathy or attention though, I just came on and saw the Dead pool thread and rather flippantly wrote a remark. I do have a habit of writing exactly what comes into my head! I sort of said it out loud!

I found the lump a few days before Xmas and went docs Xmas eve, he felt it was probably a cyst and as my period was nearly due I had to go away and see if it went after that event! Well, the period came and went and still I have the lump and considerable breast pain. I (and my family) have been worried so I couldnt quite wait the 2 weeks the doc suggested so I went back on Monday. He instantly referred me as urgent to the local Breast care unit and I have an appointment on Tuesday morning. Needless to say I'm sick with worry but trying to keep calm and remind myself sensibly there are so many things this could be.

To take my mind of this I have been to my Dr for a 'stabbing' today! I had a cortisone injection in my wrist (because of carpal tunnel in both wrists) OUCH!!! :(:) I have never been to the Doctors so much in my life! I am indeed feeling very miserable and sorry for myself! But on the bright side I have the rest of the week off work and woke up to a beautiful white world today!

Thinking of you. :angry:

Re the carpal tunnel, I got zapped all over yesterday to test for it and as I don't have it, it now looks like my problems may be originating in my shoulder. Wouldn't like the sound of those injections if it had been CT!

Thanks <_< Hope you get your shoulder problems sorted out too. An update on the injection....DONT EVER have one!! :icon_lol: There was me asking the doc if he was injecting both my wrists, as I have trouble with both. He said no, I'm not that cruel :icon_lol: NOW I know what he meant!! He just did my left wrist (I'm left handed and thats my worst one with pins and needles all the time) The injection itself was painful but not as bad as I thought it would be, but now I am honestly in agony. Today is even worse than yesterday. I can barely move it, its stuck in a weird claw like grip. I could play a very convincing role in a horror movie :( Dr said my symptoms would be worse for a few days before they hopefully got better, but my god I never had pain before, now If I try to move my fingers I could cry. I hope its all worth it. I am not having the other wrist done, no way. I have an appt with the consultant anyway in early March as my Dr rekons surgery would be best for me, which I hope they will do.

Happy bloody New Year! ;) (took me ages to type this with right hand)

To take my mind of this I have been to my Dr for a 'stabbing' today! I had a cortisone injection in my wrist (because of carpal tunnel in both wrists) OUCH!!! :(:icon_lol: I have never been to the Doctors so much in my life! I am indeed feeling very miserable and sorry for myself! But on the bright side I have the rest of the week off work and woke up to a beautiful white world today!

Thinking of you. :)

Thanks <_< Hope you get your shoulder problems sorted out too. An update on the injection....DONT EVER have one!! :( There was me asking the doc if he was injecting both my wrists, as I have trouble with both. He said no, I'm not that cruel :icon_lol: NOW I know what he meant!! He just did my left wrist (I'm left handed and thats my worst one with pins and needles all the time) The injection itself was painful but not as bad as I thought it would be, but now I am honestly in agony. Today is even worse than yesterday. I can barely move it, its stuck in a weird claw like grip. I could play a very convincing role in a horror movie :( Dr said my symptoms would be worse for a few days before they hopefully got better, but my god I never had pain before, now If I try to move my fingers I could cry. I hope its all worth it. I am not having the other wrist done, no way. I have an appt with the consultant anyway in early March as my Dr rekons surgery would be best for me, which I hope they will do.

Good to see you havent lost your sense of humor or the fail to not make me laugh with your smillies TR :angry:

To take my mind of this I have been to my Dr for a 'stabbing' today! I had a cortisone injection in my wrist (because of carpal tunnel in both wrists) OUCH!!! :(:( I have never been to the Doctors so much in my life! I am indeed feeling very miserable and sorry for myself! But on the bright side I have the rest of the week off work and woke up to a beautiful white world today!

Thinking of you. :icon_lol:

Thanks :angry: Hope you get your shoulder problems sorted out too. An update on the injection....DONT EVER have one!! :( There was me asking the doc if he was injecting both my wrists, as I have trouble with both. He said no, I'm not that cruel <_< NOW I know what he meant!! He just did my left wrist (I'm left handed and thats my worst one with pins and needles all the time) The injection itself was painful but not as bad as I thought it would be, but now I am honestly in agony. Today is even worse than yesterday. I can barely move it, its stuck in a weird claw like grip. I could play a very convincing role in a horror movie :( Dr said my symptoms would be worse for a few days before they hopefully got better, but my god I never had pain before, now If I try to move my fingers I could cry. I hope its all worth it. I am not having the other wrist done, no way. I have an appt with the consultant anyway in early March as my Dr rekons surgery would be best for me, which I hope they will do.

Happy bloody New Year! :icon_lol: (took me ages to type this with right hand)

Good to see you havent lost your sense of humor or the fail to not make me laugh with your smillies TR :)

Thank you, you have to love the smilies. ;)

To take my mind of this I have been to my Dr for a 'stabbing' today! I had a cortisone injection in my wrist (because of carpal tunnel in both wrists) OUCH!!! :(:icon_lol: I have never been to the Doctors so much in my life! I am indeed feeling very miserable and sorry for myself! But on the bright side I have the rest of the week off work and woke up to a beautiful white world today!

Thinking of you. :)

Thanks <_< Hope you get your shoulder problems sorted out too. An update on the injection....DONT EVER have one!! :( There was me asking the doc if he was injecting both my wrists, as I have trouble with both. He said no, I'm not that cruel :icon_lol: NOW I know what he meant!! He just did my left wrist (I'm left handed and thats my worst one with pins and needles all the time) The injection itself was painful but not as bad as I thought it would be, but now I am honestly in agony. Today is even worse than yesterday. I can barely move it, its stuck in a weird claw like grip. I could play a very convincing role in a horror movie :( Dr said my symptoms would be worse for a few days before they hopefully got better, but my god I never had pain before, now If I try to move my fingers I could cry. I hope its all worth it. I am not having the other wrist done, no way. I have an appt with the consultant anyway in early March as my Dr rekons surgery would be best for me, which I hope they will do.

Sounds horrendous! Good luck with the recovery :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Don't know if it's been mentioned but Dennis Hopper is meant to be on his last legs due to terminal cancer.

He filed for divorce this week, clearly wants to ensure the wife doesn't get her hands on the inheritance.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Dennis Hopper is meant to be on his last legs due to terminal cancer.

He filed for divorce this week, clearly wants to ensure the wife doesn't get her hands on the inheritance.

The wife and daughter still both live with him though.

I think it's a move the loving wife has agreed to and they're all pals still.

Well thank you. all your good wishes worked for me :wank: Last week I had a Mammogram, Ultrasound and a Biopsy and finally today I got the results of the Biopsy, all normal. Thank goodness, its been a worrying time...but it does make you think!

Well thank you. all your good wishes worked for me :) Last week I had a Mammogram, Ultrasound and a Biopsy and finally today I got the results of the Biopsy, all normal. Thank goodness, its been a worrying time...but it does make you think!

:):wank::D:rolleyes:B)

Well thank you. all your good wishes worked for me :D Last week I had a Mammogram, Ultrasound and a Biopsy and finally today I got the results of the Biopsy, all normal. Thank goodness, its been a worrying time...but it does make you think!

Delighted to hear it petal. :wank:

Well thank you. all your good wishes worked for me :wank: Last week I had a Mammogram, Ultrasound and a Biopsy and finally today I got the results of the Biopsy, all normal. Thank goodness, its been a worrying time...but it does make you think!

Happy days :D