The F1 2010 thread

Craig

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webber for me like - so he can stick two fingers up at Red Bull who so clearly want Vettel to prosper. Can't stand the irritating little cunt myself.

Personally I love Alonso but I think this season poses perhaps the best chance Webber will ever have to be WDC - and what a great champion he would be.

Oh yeah, and Rob..... fuck off!

Webber for me like - so he can stick two fingers up at Red Bull who so clearly want Vettel to prosper. Can't stand the irritating little cunt myself.

Personally I love Alonso but I think this season poses perhaps the best chance Webber will ever have to be WDC - and what a great champion he would be.

Oh yeah, and Rob..... fuck off!

I thank you for that carefully cinsidered and well thought out opinion but I'm here to stay :icon_lol::lol:

Rather him than that Ferrari cheat - and think of the static from Down Under if Webber had won...............................

and Herr Hitler almost bought a tyre through his head today .....................................

What a fucking depressing outcome. Wanted Webber to win all along, even more so than the Brits. I'd have accepted an Alonso win begrudgingly as over the season I think he's done far and away the best job with the machinery at his disposal but for that prick Vettel to win it?? Christ!

And the BBC can fuck off too - all wax lyrical about how the best and most deserving man won - it's not what you were saying not too long ago when you claimed he was a liability who'd 'frittered his title away'. Two-faced cocks....

Two funniest moments of the weekend are reserved for Fernando Alonso. Firstly he gets on the world's fastest rollercoaster and does a fantastic job of impersonating Shrek for the first 4-5 seconds until he remembers the camera is on him and gives a smile :pullhair:

Second one is him daring to have a go at Petrov after the race for not letting him through. The bloke was driving to save his F1 career FFS Fernando, if you wanted to get past him you should have got your foot down and took the risk. In the words of Brundle, "get real!".

My god that race was dire - everything that was wrong with f1. Dull as ditchwater - no chance of anything approaching an overtaking move of any importance and it ends up with a peanut headed kraut winning. Bleuhhh

40 laps Alonso was stuck there....................