Trendy or Trad?

Monkeys Fist

Ill be on me todd again this year, so off to the gym followed by a nice small roast for myself :yahoo:

No wonder suicide rates go up at Xmas :(

<_<

Its either that or goto my dads, have dinner, listen to my sister go on about shit (see where I get it from?) then dad goes to bed at 6:30 and Im stuck at my dads on my own!

So Gym, Dinner, then Xbox :lol:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be on me todd again this year, so off to the gym followed by a nice small roast for myself :yahoo:

No wonder suicide rates go up at Xmas :(

<_<

Its either that or goto my dads, have dinner, listen to my sister go on about shit (see where I get it from?) then dad goes to bed at 6:30 and Im stuck at my dads on my own!

So Gym, Dinner, then Xbox :lol:

I dont think I could do that like. Fair play though.

Do people really do starters on Christmas Day? :( Don't get me wrong like, it sounds lovely, but surely there's enough effort involved already!

There's a starter and soup before the main course at me Mam's. Although I usually make the soup to help out. It would be easier just to go straight to the mains like. Especially as there's ridiculous amounts of food on the go anyway.

Especially as there's ridiculous amounts of food on the go anyway.

Wey that's it, I'd rather have seconds of roasties and gravy than have to fanny around making soup and nibbles on Christmas Day. Mind you, I've never had to actually do anything more than the peeling and chopping myself, so the point is probably moot. :(

Do people really do starters on Christmas Day? :( Don't get me wrong like, it sounds lovely, but surely there's enough effort involved already!

Tbh I agree. It's Mrs Paws who wants the starter. Life Lesson #76 - Never argue with a preganant woman <_<

Does anyone seriously like turkey though? In all honesty, could anyone stomach it outside the festive period? It's gross. Having said that, I'll be cooking it as usual on the 25th. Giving the leftovers away though, none of this turkey broth and curry for a month shit.

Someone should invite wyki round btw. :(

Got to be Traditional. this year we've got gammon, turkey, pork, 3 bird roast and a pheasant with all the trimmings. bit ott seeing as theres only gonna be 5 adults (maybe 6 if bro in law comes over) and 2 kids!

Welcome to fat as fook land!!!

:(

I am not having to lift a finger this year which is great having been the host last year.

Going to my folks where it will no doubt be traditional Turkey, Stuffing and Ham, all the usual veg and a crazy selection of pigs in blankets, chorizo sausages, haggis sausages etc

Going to the in laws for breakfast on Christmas morning and then there for dinner on Boxing Day so really will be taking it easy this year.

*We also have starters and/or soup and my gym is also open on Christmas Day*

Fat as Fook Land is probably the best description for all by the sounds of things :(

At my parents on Boxing Day where I think we're having Goose apparently. I dont think I will need to eat again between 27th Dec - 1st Jan!

Strictly a liquid diet.

I wont be happy (when am I though) as the gym is always rammed in Janurary with fat fuckers on "New years resolutions". Taking up machines that they dont really use the fat fuckers.,

Aye, January is a joke for the gym. I'll try and go in the morning before work....but i fucking love sleep.

I wont be happy (when am I though) as the gym is always rammed in Janurary with fat fuckers on "New years resolutions". Taking up machines that they dont really use the fat fuckers.,

Aye, January is a joke for the gym. I'll try and go in the morning before work....but i fucking love sleep.

:( Im the same. Although, I like it when I go in the morning or when I used to cycle into work you feel fresh and good and ready for another session on the evening.

:( Im the same. Although, I like it when I go in the morning or when I used to cycle into work you feel fresh and good and ready for another session on the evening.

I think once a day is more than enough!