Danny Simpson and/or Matt Kilgallon

Marko

Am I right in thinking that Danny Simpsons contract at Man United is running out in January?

Personally I don't think that Simpson would be good enough for the premiership, Surely Blackburn would have played him, or the mackems would have signed him? Having said that though, Simpson has looked comfortable in this division and if we could sign him on low wages I wouldn't be disappointed.

Simpson has said he enjoys it here and wants to settle at NUFC. Do you think we will sign Danny or do you think Hughton and Ashley are trying to sign Matt Kilgallon from Sheffield United? Or possibly both

Rumblings of us going in for Sheff Wed's Beevers too, though nothing from anywhere reliable. I'd imagine the only way that would happen would be if we lost Colo or Saylor.

Rumblings of us going in for Sheff Wed's Beevers too, though nothing from anywhere reliable. I'd imagine the only way that would happen would be if we lost Colo or Saylor.

You can't beat a bit of beaver tbh.

If we signed Beevers, we'd be obliged to give a job to this Guy

I wonder what Stefan Kuntz is up to these days.

I wonder what Stefan Kuntz is up to these days.

He's in deep with Fanni.