Newcastle United 2-0 Watford

paddy

TEAM NEWS

Shola Ameobi is set to return after a two-month ankle absence.

The five-goal striker was back in full training last week and is expected to be included in the squad for the visit of The Hornets.

Nicky Butt (calf) and Andy Carroll (illness) are also both back in full training and available for selection.

Steve Harper (back) was forced off at half-time during the 3-0 win over Swansea bur is fit and set to start.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TEAMS

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fabricio Coloccini, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrique, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Marlon Harewood, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Zurab Khizanishvili, Ryan Taylor, Andy Carroll, Nicky Butt, Nile Ranger, Fabrice Pancrate

TEAMS

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fabricio Coloccini, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrique, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Marlon Harewood, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Zurab Khizanishvili, Ryan Taylor, Andy Carroll, Nicky Butt, Nile Ranger, Fabrice Pancrate

pretty much as expected, i'm going for 4-0 ;)

Was expecting a ticket today but radio will have to do ;)

£20 and one could have been yours!

Skint pal.

Snap

Most people are to be honest. Christmas + a couple of nights out and Barnsley next week has me penniless. The ticket I was expecting was a corporate ticket in the ''Quiet Zone''.