The Wilhelm Scream

Monkeys Fist

Was watching an old QI last night and this was mentioned- its a stock sound effect scream, used in over 150 movies, known as the Wilhelm scream.

Its in Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Kill Bill, Indiana Jones, Reservoir Dogs, etc

Wiki

I want that scream to be played at my funeral, as the coffin goes up the conveyor belt to be cremated :razz:

So long as you have a Stormtrooper falling from the roof as you get lit, otherwise it would be just weird :P

I want that scream to be played at my funeral, as the coffin goes up the conveyor belt to be cremated :razz:

So long as you have a Stormtrooper falling from the roof as you get lit, otherwise it would be just weird :P

I'd prefer a Gestapo officer, or some random Nazi soldier. Not too fussed tbh :P

Hard man :razz:

:P

You really are a fucking idiot .

I have to admit though, you do have a talent-

taking a perfectly normal phrase like this

I thought it was common knowledge? But maybe thats cos I like the band of the same name?

and somehow managing to imbue it with an overwhelming sense of out & out cuntishness is a real skill.

Give yourself a pat on the back....

with a hammer preferably.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:razz:

I watched Up a couple of weeks ago and towards the end when some of the dogs fall of a cliff (or out of their planes? Can't remember for sure which) they have the scream in there. It made me lol.