My Work = Butlins

wykikitoon

My work is a FUCKING JOKE.

In my department there are 9 of us. Our Director has just resigned and therefore we have a less senior guy running us.

This guy who is running the department in a temporary role has had problems with his back for a couple of years. In the 18 months I have been here I dont think hes done a full month of work. Hes off sick with back issues a lot or "works from home". Now, he also has a young boy and this is another issue. He rarley does a full 40h week as he "Has to pick up his lad" and leaves at 3pm and then "works from home"

Then there is another lad. He is mid twenties and loves a drink. His sick record is massive too and its all loads of bull shit ones "virus" or "the shits" and basically is mostly after Arsenal have been playing (His team)

Then a women who is diabetic. She is constantly ill or going to the doctors or whatever. Now fair enough she has an illness but I know a type 1 diabetic and he drinks like a fish but looks afetr his medication etc and is rarley ill. This fut slag just plays on it. Again, she hasnt dont a full month this year.

Now, this fucking grates on me because this week the latter tow are off sick with a "virus" and "infection" and I am sat here coughing, full of cold trying to get work out.

More fool me, what a cock :razz:

I know that but I love my job, im passionate about what I do, I take pride in my work and I dont like dropping people in the shite. Too many people take time off when they are EASILY ok to work, they are just bone fucking idle!