Tiger Woods

Smooth Operator

According to the latest reports, it's sounding like it's his Mother-in-law who was taken to hospital... :lol:

Just been confirmed - wonder if he's gone for her?!

Judging by his taste so far I reckon she'll be a bit old for him.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wouldn't have a full time lass for about five years if I had his fame and money and by then my cock would be a stump instead of this massive fucking thing it is now so I'd just be happy with what ever I could get.

KD you come across as a very bitter, jealous person. Money isn't everything you know.

Erm, exactly. :lol:

Family, kids, being loved unconditionally trump money every time. He's done his best to fuck that up. Not sure how that makes me bitter or jealous?

Regardless of that, in the here and now Tigers Mrs is still hotter than all the lasses he cheated with. And even if they werent I bet none of them were worth the shit hes getting now.

Grass is never greener, I know from experience and im sure others on here will tell you the same

It's not like he's been shagging total dogs like Hugh Grant.

For some men there's an attraction to a bit of diversity, the thrill of the chase, the danger of being caught. Even if your lass is a stunner.

Why have McDonalds when there's prime steak at home? Because steak every night of the week for 6 years gets VERY boring. The hugely succesful often demand more.

But it doesnt matter where you get your steak from, it all gets boring sooner or later. People who cheat constantly have deeper issues, they crave the affection, they need to know they are still desirable. Yeah we all look at fit lasses and think 'I wouldnt mind a night with that', but it takes a bigger and better man to appreciate what they already have and to pass it up.

Why would you want to shit all over the feelings of someone you supposedly love for a tart who wouldnt look twice at you if you werent famous? That fact alone would be a big turn off for me. If I was single id like to be able to pull someone because they liked me, not my money.

Regardless of that, in the here and now Tigers Mrs is still hotter than all the lasses he cheated with. And even if they werent I bet none of them were worth the shit hes getting now.

Grass is never greener, I know from experience and im sure others on here will tell you the same

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.

Either way, it's none of our fucking business tbh. And how the bloody hell did the press find out about the 911 call so quickly? :lol:

Not sure if the point has been made, but what does a man with all the money in the world (so to speak), a fantastic house, wife, child etc want? what can he possibly want?

Something he cant or shouldnt have.

I certainly dont condone it, though Id love to be in the position to have the dilema.

As said though, you make your bed (or someone elses) etc etc

Thing is KD, even if you were a mega celebrity, with shit loads of cash, your personality would let you down significantly. You'd be lucky to get Janet Street Porter's number.

Thing is KD, even if you were a mega celebrity, with shit loads of cash, your personality would let you down significantly. You'd be lucky to get Janet Street Porter's number.

:lol:

She only shags The Apple Posse.

This is probs going to end up with a bloody glove. :lol:

One bloody golf glove and a 1 wood.

Tiger: "What makes you think it was me?"

One wood in the bush? :ithankyou:

Better than his missus slicing a ball with a 3 iron :icon_lol:

For some men there's an attraction to a bit of diversity, the thrill of the chase, the danger of being caught. Even if your lass is a stunner.

Why have McDonalds when there's prime steak at home? Because steak every night of the week for 6 years gets VERY boring. The hugely succesful often demand more.

But it doesnt matter where you get your steak from, it all gets boring sooner or later. People who cheat constantly have deeper issues, they crave the affection, they need to know they are still desirable. Yeah we all look at fit lasses and think 'I wouldnt mind a night with that', but it takes a bigger and better man to appreciate what they already have and to pass it up.

Why would you want to shit all over the feelings of someone you supposedly love for a tart who wouldnt look twice at you if you werent famous? That fact alone would be a big turn off for me. If I was single id like to be able to pull someone because they liked me, not my money.

But you've failed that test yourself in the past.

People in glass houses tbh.

:lol: Love the way KD is slyly trying to insinuate he's beating them off with a shitty stick. Coupled with his usual holier than thou shite of course.

:lol: Love the way KD is slyly trying to insinuate he's beating them off with a shitty stick. Coupled with his usual holier than thou shite of course.

Proper womaniser apparently. :ithankyou: