Tiger Woods

Smooth Operator

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of that, in the here and now Tigers Mrs is still hotter than all the lasses he cheated with. And even if they werent I bet none of them were worth the shit hes getting now.

Grass is never greener, I know from experience and im sure others on here will tell you the same

Regardless of that, in the here and now Tigers Mrs is still hotter than all the lasses he cheated with. And even if they werent I bet none of them were worth the shit hes getting now.

Grass is never greener, I know from experience and im sure others on here will tell you the same

you should have told him then

Not that I condone what he's been up to, although in reality we'd probably all do it if we were in his shoes, but I think a lot of people will probably like him a bit better when the dust settles and he's seen more as a real person and not such a squeaky clean dweeb like he has been up to now.

I shall bow to a far greater knowledge and experience than mine :lol:

btw ,Mrs.Fist was a "weekend project" before we got together properly. Nice grass you see

btw ,Mrs.Fist was a "weekend project" before we got together properly. Nice grass you see

Bet that was a delightful story to tell at the wedding

So, you've been guilty of similar indiscretions in the past then?

I shall bow to a far greater knowledge and experience than mine :ithankyou:

"Delightful"

:lol:

A long time ago, fortunately I didnt have quite as much to lose as he has. I think being married and having kids puts a different slant on it too

Aye but so does having shit loads of lasses throw themselves at you because you're world famous and rich beyond most people's dreams. It doesn't make it right but no one on here (apart from S-O) has a clue about what that's like either.

A long time ago, fortunately I didnt have quite as much to lose as he has. I think being married and having kids puts a different slant on it too

Aye but so does having shit loads of lasses throw themselves at you because you're world famous and rich beyond most people's dreams. It doesn't make it right but no one on here (apart from S-O) has a clue about what that's like either.

speak for yourself mate.

Brutally handsome and fighting em off with a shitty stick personally :lol:

Theres a lot of rich and famous people in the world, they dont all cheat on their wives. I think we are up to number 10 who has come forward now, it doesnt sound like one or two lapses in judgement.

He should take notes off this fella

arigold.jpg

7 isnt it? unless there have been more, who are they KD?

edit: while we're at it, how many of this lot have claimed that it was during his marriage and have put out proof of contact?

Edited by Andrew

Theres a lot of rich and famous people in the world, they dont all cheat on their wives. I think we are up to number 10 who has come forward now, it doesnt sound like one or two lapses in judgement.

I'm not defending him really, just making the point we don't know what it's like to be in his position. There's not many rich and famous people do tbh.

7 isnt it? unless there have been more, who are they KD?

edit: while we're at it, how many of this lot have claimed that it was during his marriage and have put out proof of contact?

9 according to this (NSFW)

http://thesuperficial.com/2009/12/tiger_wo...t_skirts_do.php

Im pretty sure Woods would be suing the fuck out of anyone that was making it up

It's not like he's been shagging total dogs like Hugh Grant.

For some men there's an attraction to a bit of diversity, the thrill of the chase, the danger of being caught. Even if your lass is a stunner.

Why have McDonalds when there's prime steak at home? Because steak every night of the week for 6 years gets VERY boring. The hugely succesful often demand more.

Edited by Happy Face

I just wouldn't have a full time lass for about five years if I had his fame and money and by then my cock would be a stump instead of this massive fucking thing it is now so I'd just be happy with what ever I could get.

KD you come across as a very bitter, jealous person. Money isn't everything you know.

According to the latest reports, it's sounding like it's his Mother-in-law who was taken to hospital... :lol:

Just been confirmed - wonder if he's gone for her?!