Liverpoo

wykikitoon

Well true Renton, but when the "Liverpool Fan" has never been to Anfield, never seen Liverpool live and didnt even know that Mellor had been sold to PNE it grates a little.

The number of Liverpool fans I know like this from London is shocking, especially when they have so many decent League teams in the area.

Spoony for one. What a tool :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well true Renton, but when the "Liverpool Fan" has never been to Anfield, never seen Liverpool live and didnt even know that Mellor had been sold to PNE it grates a little.

The number of Liverpool fans I know like this from London is shocking, especially when they have so many decent League teams in the area.

Spoony for one. What a tool :D

Aye +1 for that man.

That city must be out and away the single most biggest burden on the state.

Definitely, it goes in the same box as Wales and Northern Ireland on the front.

We've got a greater GDP per capita than the NE of England.

I will never forget that 'chicken foetus' saga a few years ago, wakes, marches, sympathy drinks had all been organised for the 'baby foetus'...A whoe town was ready to wallow in an epic weekend of self pity and arse scratching. Stupid fucks! :puke::D

:D Forgot all about that.

chicken baby story :icon_lol:

I will never forget that 'chicken foetus' saga a few years ago, wakes, marches, sympathy drinks had all been organised for the 'baby foetus'...A whoe town was ready to wallow in an epic weekend of self pity and arse scratching. Stupid fucks! :angry::icon_lol:

chicken baby story :puke:

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken". :D

I will never forget that 'chicken foetus' saga a few years ago, wakes, marches, sympathy drinks had all been organised for the 'baby foetus'...A whoe town was ready to wallow in an epic weekend of self pity and arse scratching. Stupid fucks! :angry::D

Tributes left for a dead chicken

Flowers and tributes were left in an alleyway where the body of a mystery dead baby was found - before police realised it was only a chicken foetus. "

:puke:

I will never forget that 'chicken foetus' saga a few years ago, wakes, marches, sympathy drinks had all been organised for the 'baby foetus'...A whoe town was ready to wallow in an epic weekend of self pity and arse scratching. Stupid fucks! :angry::D

Tributes left for a dead chicken

Flowers and tributes were left in an alleyway where the body of a mystery dead baby was found - before police realised it was only a chicken foetus. "

:puke:

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken". :angry:

Like fuck.

Like fuck.

2002 GDP per Capita

NE 19,244

NI 19,603

Like fuck.

2002 GDP per Capita

NE 19,244

NI 19,603

What NW from that source?

Can't believe a person from the North East can slag of others for their poverty. Actually, I can. :D

Like fuck.

2002 GDP per Capita

NE 19,244

NI 19,603

What NW from that source?

Can't believe a person from the North East can slag of others for their poverty. Actually, I can. :D

The snobby, perpetual bastard.

Like fuck.

2002 GDP per Capita

NE 19,244

NI 19,603

Aye that's fine GDP the recession has probably even things up on that score, but what about the OB amounts we've had to pay down the years cos yous couldn't behave.

Either way both places have plenty poverty and are unemployment blackspots compared to most of the UK.

I think we've actually got a below average rate of unemployment within the UK, despite the recent downturn.

Anyway, let's not derail the thread any further.

Either way both places have plenty poverty and are unemployment blackspots compared to most of the UK.

I think we've actually got a below average rate of unemployment within the UK, despite the recent downturn.

I don't know tbh, but go back a few years and it was the highest in the UK by some margin, wasn't it? That's GCSE Geography like so those figures are a touch out of date. You take my point anyway, i.e. that both areas have / have had similar problems on that score.

I don't know tbh, but go back a few years and it was the highest in the UK by some margin, wasn't it? That's GCSE Geography like so those figures are a touch out of date. You take my point anyway, i.e. that both areas have / have had similar problems on that score.

Aye during the Troubles it certainly was but during the boom we were doing well as an economy.

A quick search shows that unemployment in NI is currently 7%, the UK average in 7.9%.

Aye during the Troubles it certainly was but during the boom we were doing well as an economy.

A quick search shows that unemployment in NI is currently 7%, the UK average in 7.9%.

Right, not that surprising having the seen a lot of the place (well Belfast and the surrouding areas) in recent times tbf. I'd say there's more money knocking around than there is in the Toon and if you look at places between Holywood and Donaghadee there's not really anywhere comparable in the North East in terms of property.

Some Liverpool fans are foul like. I know one actually from Liverpool who's a great lad though but he's quite casual about football and I reckon maybe got a seat when they priced a lot of the working class out of it.

However I do get what people are saying about the glory fans. There's nothing worse.

I knew a lad at Uni who was born in York, of Polish descent, who supported Liverpool. He was a great lad and normally I wouldn't mind but when he started taking the piss out of Newcastle I couldn't stand it. As in, what gave him the right? He'd never even been to a match. Just Sky and a replica shirt.

Why not support York City or Leeds United?