Spot the point in this I laughed out loud?

Monkeys Fist

Parents-to-be Dawn Kelley and William Hickman were looking at the ultrasound scan of their unborn baby when they realised it looked like the late pop singer.

Mr Hickman, 29, a window cleaner, said: “I showed my daughter Ami, who’s six, and she saw it straight away, so I thought 'well if she can see it too it’s not just me seeing things’.”

Mother-of-six Miss Kelley, 34, went for her 20-week scan at Sunderland Royal as normal last month, but doctors could not see the foetus’s stomach or diaphragm.

A few weeks later she was sent to Grindon Lane Walk in Centre for a closer look.

The more powerful scanner there is normally used to examine internal organs so the images it produces much more detailed.

Mr Hickman said: “We were looking at the pictures again, and I just saw Jacko there.

“None of us are really Michael Jackson fans. I mean I like him, but we’re not crazy about him or anything.”

The children Chris, 16, Amanda, 15, Jason, 13, Alisha, 10, Ami-Lee, six, and Kye, four, all see the famous singer’s face in the scan photo too.

But the new family member will not be called Michael – the couple already know they are having a girl.

Parents-to-be Dawn Kelley and William Hickman were looking at the ultrasound scan of their unborn baby when they realised it looked like the late pop singer.

Mr Hickman, 29, a window cleaner, said: “I showed my daughter Ami, who’s six, and she saw it straight away, so I thought 'well if she can see it too it’s not just me seeing things’.”

Mother-of-six Miss Kelley, 34, went for her 20-week scan at Sunderland Royal as normal last month, but doctors could not see the foetus’s stomach or diaphragm.

A few weeks later she was sent to Grindon Lane Walk in Centre for a closer look.

The more powerful scanner there is normally used to examine internal organs so the images it produces much more detailed.

Mr Hickman said: “We were looking at the pictures again, and I just saw Jacko there.

“None of us are really Michael Jackson fans. I mean I like him, but we’re not crazy about him or anything.”

The children Chris, 16, Amanda, 15, Jason, 13, Alisha, 10, Ami-Lee, six, and Kye, four, all see the famous singer’s face in the scan photo too.

But the new family member will not be called Michael – the couple already know they are having a girl.

Could it be that the inbreds will have totalled a sum of 7 kids by a relatively younng age while the father is just a window cleaner? Fucking scrounging bastards.

:good:

Hang on.... he is 29? Their eldest is 16? :good:

Obviously not the dad, I expect they are a mixture with different dads. Not that I'm making assumptions here or anything!

Edited by Toonraider

Hang on.... he is 29? Their eldest is 16? :good:

Obviously not the dad, I expect they are a mixture with different dads. Not that I'm making assumptions here or anything!

Was going to say, I wouldnt say its obvious? Possible yes.

My guess is they met when he was a trainee window licker. He squeegeed off a lump of seagull shit and there she was! A picture of lovliness in her Kappa trackys and fake gold, counting her benefits with her tit hanging out the bottom of her stripey jumper.

A modern romance.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

In other news, a couple reveal their baby scan which looks remarkably similar to Tom Chaplin, the lead singer of the piano-rock group Keane.

Unfortunately it turns out the child has Down's Syndrome.

Fuck's sake. :good: