Request

Stu_J

Not really a great start to reigniting my posting on Toontastic.

I joined a year or two ago and I began posting, but that soon stopped as I become more disillusioned with Newcastle United. However I check the forum everyday as it's the closest link I have to the team and city that doesn't involve a Fat londoner feeding my snippets of garbage.

The reason I'm posting is to ask a favour.

I currently run a site for reviews and news for games, music and movies. www.projectormonkey.com

We're currently on the lookout for some staff.

This advertisement says it better than I can really. http://projectormonkey.com/wp-content/uplo...VERTISEMENT.jpg

I'm really sorry if this constitutes as advertising, i mean it is I'm not denying that however it's not for a rival forum but that mightn't matter. Anyways please contact me if you're interested or know anyone who'd be interested.

stuart@projectormonkey.com

If you are taking on staff and want this to be a professional venture I hope you'll take these comments as constuctively as they're offered. I've noticed these things browsing with explorer...

*Stuff floats about on the screen. Especially when resizing at the point the scroll bar disappears

*Mixed fonts don't look good. All your standard functions (buttons, pre-existing search text) are New Times Roman which doesn't match.

*Clickable items should all be buttons or floaty text, not a mixture of the two

*text entry fields should align with the labels for them.

* lots of blank space

*'Featured' text seems to be cropped at the top.

*theres a gap in the movies that isn't there for music/games.

I'll explore it a bit more later if you want more feedback.