Women + Rain = Mongs

wykikitoon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To further Ant's point, any man wearing a jacket at any time is clearly gay, ditto wearing waders when fishing, or a hardhat whilst constructing... gayers, the lot of you.

:rolleyes:

Jackets are ok, but umbrellas are for pussies. The only thing acceptable for a man to do when it's raining is to hold a folder newspaper over their head, and that's only on the menu if it's like a hurricane.

Running is also unacceptable.

:good: Bear Grylls, is that you?

Better to have a decent brolly then to look the utter twat getting soaking wet.

Some people seem REALLY scared that they are on the verge of turning gay so won't take risks like carrying stuff in a bag or using an umbrella to keep them dry :good:

Umbrellas are the devil, but I usually carry one in my bag. I prefer to use the golf umbrellas from work though, at least if I'm going to piss people off I might as well be really dry. :good:

Garrincha loved his brolly and he shagged more women than the blokes on here put together. He lost his virginity to a goat as well like so make of that what you will.

To further Ant's point, any man wearing a jacket at any time is clearly gay, ditto wearing waders when fishing, or a hardhat whilst constructing... gayers, the lot of you.

:rolleyes:

Jackets are ok, but umbrellas are for pussies. The only thing acceptable for a man to do when it's raining is to hold a folder newspaper over their head, and that's only on the menu if it's like a hurricane.

Running is also unacceptable.

:good: Bear Grylls, is that you?

I once saw that dude squeeze water out of an elephant turd. I'm not even 10% the man Bear Grylls is. :angry:

Some people seem REALLY scared that they are on the verge of turning gay so won't take risks like carrying stuff in a bag or using an umbrella to keep them dry :good:

Of course, keep in mind it rains just a little bit more over there than it does here. Generally speaking, I'm probably already wearing a jacket if it's raining, so I don't really get soaked except for my head/ hair, so carrying an umbrella, ella, ella, is a bit much. Additionally, it's the rare occasion I'm actually walking in the rain for an extended (read more than 5 minutes) period of time. My longest walk outside on an average day is from the parking lot to the plant which is probably 400 yards or so.

Decent coat negating the need for an umbrella aside, the root "gayness" is needing to carry stuff around in the first place - everything I need fits in my pockets/coat. As I've said before "special" stuff like gym clothes or scran goes in an appropriate bag, I just don't see what people need to carry in a man bag.

Can't really stick 70page business requirement documents in my pocket along with headphones case and the rest

Soft copy? - also as I've said before - if you regularly take work home with you then theres something wrong with the job.

In ear headphones?

Can't really stick 70page business requirement documents in my pocket along with headphones case and the rest

Soft copy? - also as I've said before - if you regularly take work home with you then theres something wrong with the job.

In ear headphones?

Aye, but you don't get the same feeling of self-importance with a soft copy.

In ear headphones?

i've a pair of fancy noise cancelling Sennhisers don't like the inear headphones i wear them all day so on-ear is more comfortable., and no I make notes on the pages for bits of code i'm doing, i've a soft copy as well obsv.

:good:

In ear headphones?

i've a pair of fancy noise cancelling Sennhisers don't like the inear headphones i wear them all day so on-ear is more comfortable., and no I make notes on the pages for bits of code i'm doing, i've a soft copy as well obsv.

:D

i've kept that up since it started to bug you :D

I was laughing at how you can't even spell an abbreviation thb.

In ear headphones?

:D

i've kept that up since it started to bug you :icon_lol:

I was laughing at how you can't even spell an abbreviation thb.

yes you mentioned this a long long time ago and i've kept misspelling it ever since, nice to see you've only picked up on it again today mind i've been doing it for months.

I'm perfectly capable of spelling correctly, seeing as I work in a job were a single letter being in the wrong case in amongst a couple of thousand lines of code will make a project "fall over".

Like I told you at the time, and like I'll tell you now, i spend all day looking out for such details, for the 10seconds I spend typing out a reply on here about some general topic, as long as it's understandable I'm not bothered if I make a typo etc.

if you want to be pedantic and point it out alllllll the time work away, i'll be safe in the knowledge i don't care about other people making the same errors, I haven't as much time as you apparently :puke:

Aye, obsv not bothered like :D

On one hand you reckon you've been spelling 'obvs' wrong on purpose because you thought it bugged me yet on the other hand you reckon you aren't bothered (despite the verbose replies). :D Thick cunt.