Women + Rain = Mongs

wykikitoon

Now, not tarring EVERY women with the same brush here (so Cat, Menz, Mom, Toonraider etc chill out) but why is it when there is rain women turn into complete and utter MONGS. Especially FAT ones! ;)

Walking outside Bridgewater place in Leeds and due to the Architect not employing an Aero modeller its like a fucking wind tunnel there, even when everywhere else is calm. So on a day like today when its pissing it down and the wind is bad what do fucking women do?

Walk heads down with their umberalla la la las ;) down facing the wind and walking into people because no doubt they have their eyes shut too.

STOP IT!!! :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I dont use umbrellas, mainly due to the fact they always blow inside out which makes me so cross AND makes you look a right prat! :rolleyes: Also I've been told I am dangerous with them :good:

The thing you're missing here is the fact that nowadays women straighten their hair...gone are the horrendous days of the 80's fizz ball hair. Of course if your beautifully straightened hair gets wet its back to the frizz, so we have to take great care to get it covered quickly! It must be kept dry at all costs!

I am an organised person, so if I go out walking anywhere or shopping I take a waterproof coat with hood and stick that on quick if rain threatens. Im quite lucky that my hair is quite wavy/curly if it gets wet so its not too bad...but its annoying if you've spent an hour straightening it :angry:

So there you go Wykiktoon, that why we dont care if we bump into people or cant see where we're going, its all so our hair isnt messed up.

Personally I dont use umbrellas, mainly due to the fact they always blow inside out which makes me so cross AND makes you look a right prat! :rolleyes: Also I've been told I am dangerous with them :good:

The thing you're missing here is the fact that nowadays women straighten their hair...gone are the horrendous days of the 80's fizz ball hair. Of course if your beautifully straightened hair gets wet its back to the frizz, so we have to take great care to get it covered quickly! It must be kept dry at all costs!

I am an organised person, so if I go out walking anywhere or shopping I take a waterproof coat with hood and stick that on quick if rain threatens. Im quite lucky that my hair is quite wavy/curly if it gets wet so its not too bad...but its annoying if you've spent an hour straightening it :angry:

So there you go Wykiktoon, that why we dont care if we bump into people or cant see where we're going, its all so our hair isnt messed up.

Ahhhhhhhh righto! So women cant walk correctly with an umberella la la la? Similar to driving cars :outahere:

Personally I dont use umbrellas, mainly due to the fact they always blow inside out which makes me so cross AND makes you look a right prat! :angry: Also I've been told I am dangerous with them :good:

I am an organised person, so if I go out walking anywhere or shopping I take a waterproof coat with hood and stick that on quick if rain threatens. Im quite lucky that my hair is quite wavy/curly if it gets wet so its not too bad...but its annoying if you've spent an hour straightening it :outahere:

Ahhhhhhhh righto! So women cant walk correctly with an umberella la la la? Similar to driving cars :outahere:

Yes we can walk correectly with umbrellas, but not if its windy too :rolleyes:

Personally I dont use umbrellas, mainly due to the fact they always blow inside out which makes me so cross AND makes you look a right prat! :angry: Also I've been told I am dangerous with them :good:

I am an organised person, so if I go out walking anywhere or shopping I take a waterproof coat with hood and stick that on quick if rain threatens. Im quite lucky that my hair is quite wavy/curly if it gets wet so its not too bad...but its annoying if you've spent an hour straightening it :outahere:

Refreshing when one of you actually admits to being selfish mind :rolleyes:

Personally I dont use umbrellas, mainly due to the fact they always blow inside out which makes me so cross AND makes you look a right prat! :outahere: Also I've been told I am dangerous with them :good:

Refreshing when one of you actually admits to being selfish mind :rolleyes:

There are certain times when a girl has to be single minded :angry:

Rain doesn't bother me, I'm not made of salt. I normally forget to take my brolly and it's almost impossible to carry a brolly and push a pram at the same time so I just end up drenched.

Rain doesn't bother me, I'm not made of salt. I normally forget to take my brolly and it's almost impossible to carry a brolly and push a pram at the same time so I just end up drenched.

See, a true women!! Not a ditsy doll

Well played Cat :good:

why do umbrellas always have metal spikes around them and all?

anyone 6ft+ on a rainy day is in danger of getting jabbed in the face.

also men using umbrellas.... just no

Are you threatening me?! :good:

So resembling a drowned rat is a better look?

That's a heterosexual drowned rat though.

The only thing gayer than an umbrella that a bloke can carry/use is a man bag.

I'm going to have to put bumming other men up there.

I'm going to have to put bumming other men up there.

I bet you are. :good:

If you carry a man around with you for use in bumming emergencies, I'd have to agree.

Well played Cat :good:

Oii I dont use an umbrella either, yet I got no 'well played' :rolleyes:

Well played Cat :rolleyes:

Oii I dont use an umbrella either, yet I got no 'well played' :outahere:

:angry::good:

Well played Cat :angry:

Oii I dont use an umbrella either, yet I got no 'well played' :outahere:

:outahere::good:

Accepted :rolleyes:

I bet you are. :good:

If you carry a man around with you for use in bumming emergencies, I'd have to agree.

:rolleyes: I probably could have worded that better.

To further Ant's point, any man wearing a jacket at any time is clearly gay, ditto wearing waders when fishing, or a hardhat whilst constructing... gayers, the lot of you.

:good:

To further Ant's point, any man wearing a jacket at any time is clearly gay, ditto wearing waders when fishing, or a hardhat whilst constructing... gayers, the lot of you.

Jackets are ok, but umbrellas are for pussies. The only thing acceptable for a man to do when it's raining is to hold a folder newspaper over their head, and that's only on the menu if it's like a hurricane.

Running is also unacceptable.

Edited by Cid_MCDP

if it's over 5c that also means its still tshirt weather

5 degrees?

Puff!