Funny pictures thread

Zathras

11 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Damn busted! I did enjoy your arse wiping self analysis. Not sure why you didn't share it with the group but, fear not, I'll step up and do it for you...

LOL-snip.thumb.png.bf14b2b496e05943e963a9db76596aa6.png

Almost right.

image.png.83a9534bb1e276d539f50cba50a2bc47.png

• Haha 1

On 07/10/2023 at 20:15, Isegrim said:

See Renton, that’s how you do it.

If that fella was a mackem the seagull would have gotten a bit of this rather than a punch.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Out tonight for work pints, so. 
IMG_1700.jpeg.d5062825320ffea87374225370e1cd08.jpeg

Interesting night- spent an hour trying to get away from “The Whinger- everywhere has one “, only to find eventually that the poor bugger is getting seriously abused from his lass ( stabbed last week,  battered with a metal pole the week before). 
Poor fucker wants out but doesn’t know where to start, and, classically, said

” If I leave her, she’ll do herself in”
Mrs. F. is giving me a list of places and people he can talk to, but I’m not holding my breath. 

On a lighter note, turns out that a lass that works in the office, and is partner to a lad( another driver) I get in with very well at work, grew up with an old climbing partner of mine.  

Small world moment, which has lead to an invite to mine for dinner , drinks and dildos* 

Happy days 

* one is not on really on the menu.… yet. :naughty:

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Interesting night- spent an hour trying to get away from “The Whinger- everywhere has one “, only to find eventually that the poor bugger is getting seriously abused from his lass ( stabbed last week,  battered with a metal pole the week before). 
Poor fucker wants out but doesn’t know where to start, and, classically, said

” If I leave her, she’ll do herself in”
Mrs. F. is giving me a list of places and people he can talk to, but I’m not holding my breath. 

On a lighter note, turns out that a lass that works in the office, and is partner to a lad( another driver) I get in with very well at work, grew up with an old climbing partner of mine.  

Small world moment, which has lead to an invite to mine for dinner , drinks and dildos* 

Happy days 

* one is not on really on the menu.… yet. :naughty:

*Looks at time of post*

🍺🍺🍺

Amirite? :lol:

• Haha 3