Well peasants, you called me mad, deluded, and

accadacca

many other 'hurtful' :D names, but old accadacca is being proved 100% correct !

It would be churlish of me to say I told you so, but you know what ?

I TOLD YOU SO !!!! :icon_lol:

Already averaging over 2 points per game with no one but WBA able to keep up - its in the bag boys and girls, its in the bag.

Good to be back.

:lol::rolleyes::huff::):icon_lol:

you're still a complete tit though

you're too kind. B)

Ashley will NOT sell anyone in the January window that wants to be here - only those that want to be away will go and that = no one of any note.

yes, it is tight points wise at present, but I guarantee you that when Dec 31 2009 comes along the points gap between the top 2 and 3rd spot, will be almost double figures - having gone thru the fixtures of all rivals { not a lot else to do where i've been for past few weeks}, I can tell you there is no problem.

proof of the pudding is in the eating of course, and the christmas pud on new years eve will, go down greaaaaaaattttttttt :blush:

many other 'hurtful' :icon_lol: names, but old accadacca is being proved 100% correct !

It would be churlish of me to say I told you so, but you know what ?

I TOLD YOU SO !!!! B)

Already averaging over 2 points per game with no one but WBA able to keep up - its in the bag boys and girls, its in the bag.

Good to be back.

:lol::rolleyes::huff::):icon_lol:

you're still a complete tit though

you're too kind. B)

Ashley will NOT sell anyone in the January window that wants to be here - only those that want to be away will go and that = no one of any note.

yes, it is tight points wise at present, but I guarantee you that when Dec 31 2009 comes along the points gap between the top 2 and 3rd spot, will be almost double figures - having gone thru the fixtures of all rivals { not a lot else to do where i've been for past few weeks}, I can tell you there is no problem.

proof of the pudding is in the eating of course, and the christmas pud on new years eve will, go down greaaaaaaattttttttt :D

:blush:

where were you when we were losing and drawing all those games bellend

it's called a JOB unfortunately !

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here.BEcause I unerstand you might have commttments that have prevented you from posting.

You should not say that Ashley will not sell nobody in January. He might because he is a shite owner who in my opionon had either had no amibtion other than try to make a quick buck.