General Chat

LeazesMag

is better than the football boards.

Fact.

Especially when toonraider, soccermom etc come on talking about sex and relationships.

Fact.

Soccermon is a bloke.

is she wacky ?

:lol:

I've always believed it's about quality, not quantity.

"Special Brew" :slap:

:lol::);)

Nope, two bottles of red wine! Didnt even know Id posted when I got in last night :)

Must say, extremely impressed with the spellings.

:cantlook:

Fact.

Especially when toonraider, soccermom etc come on talking about sex and relationships.

Fact.

Thank you LM xx :D

I havent been on here much lately tbh, not felt very 'chatty' of late. We'll have to get a juicy 'norty' thread going! :icon_lol:

make it as juicy as you like

bump.

was looking through old posts, there being no match today, and realised the women have disappeared from here again

:D

Ive been ill since July, but I am back now!! :D

Fact.

Fact.

Thank you LM xx :ithankyou:

I havent been on here much lately tbh, not felt very 'chatty' of late. We'll have to get a juicy 'norty' thread going! :icon_lol:

bump.

was looking through old posts, there being no match today, and realised the women have disappeared from here again

You're a bloody jinx woman! :D

Fact.

Fact.

Soccermon is a bloke.

That's why it turns him on.

Fact.

Fact.

bump.

You're a bloody jinx woman! :D

I rekon I might be :blush:

I remember when I kept seeing one Magpie in the garden and we were relegated :ithankyou:

Fact.

Fact.

bump.

I know you have Bev, I saw your post, hope you are well...............looks like you're all on your own :D

Edited by LeazesMag

Fact.

Fact.

Thank you LM xx :blush:

bump.

I know you have Bev, I saw your post, hope you are well...............looks like you're all on your own :D

I can handle it :ithankyou:

Fact.

Fact.

bump.

I bet you can :blush:

Fact.

Fact.

bump.

I bet you can :blush:

I bet you can, say no more, SAY NO MORE, LM!

eh? eh?

:ithankyou: