What you've gained....

soccermom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gained a TON of football knowledge and history and quite a bit of funny little differences (and similarities) between here and there.

My workload has ramped up a ton here the past couple of months so I haven't been posting as much lately, but the other four or five boards I used to post to on the regular I rarely even visit anymore.

I love this board.

I've gained a TON of football knowledge and history and quite a bit of funny little differences (and similarities) between here and there.

My workload has ramped up a ton here the past couple of months so I haven't been posting as much lately, but the other four or five boards I used to post to on the regular I rarely even visit anymore.

I love this board.

And we love you too, C. In a manly, totally un-hom way of course.

But WHAT THE FUCK does your name mean ???

I love this board.

And we love you too, C. In a manly, totally un-hom way of course.

But WHAT THE FUCK does your name mean ???

It's my old Quake handle. Cid is my nickname from high school, MCDP was our team or clan or whatever you want to call it.

i've gained an ex wife :razz: and a new woman!!

oh and a load of laughs too

Glad things are looking up pet :D When you home for a game?

i'm home today Cath, but refuse to take the lad to the game, :) thing is Adam understands about how much of a bad man Ashley is (hes only 7!!)