What you've gained....

soccermom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always laugh when women go on about wanting to know what a bloke is thinking. I think women try to over complicate blokes. I remember I had the same conversation with our lass a few months back. Was saying that when she is deep in thought its likely something about the family, or the bairn or how she feels. When Im deep in thought its likely wondering about my big toe being itchy or trying to remember who our next home game is against, or maybe whop would win a fight an Ant, or superman if he was the size of an Ant.

I always laugh when women go on about wanting to know what a bloke is thinking. I think women try to over complicate blokes. I remember I had the same conversation with our lass a few months back. Was saying that when she is deep in thought its likely something about the family, or the bairn or how she feels. When Im deep in thought its likely wondering about my big toe being itchy or trying to remember who our next home game is against, or maybe whop would win a fight an Ant, or superman if he was the size of an Ant.

Mine always asks me 'what am I thinking' when I'm quiet. 99 times out of a 100 I'm not thinking anything I just normally have some random song in my head. :D

I related a true tale on here many, many, many moons ago. I'll tell it again.

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday morning, and me and Mrs hips (or one of the other countless flusies) were lying in bed enjoying the tranquility of the day. She started to stroke my chest, her fingers moving ever nearer my weapon of lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrv, when she asked me. "What are you thinking?". So I told her. "I hope Liverpool get stuffed today." Well she asked. I didn't get 'it' btw.

Mine always asks me 'what am I thinking' when I'm quiet. 99 times out of a 100 I'm not thinking anything I just normally have some random song in my head. :rolleyes:

Or stoned out your head :D

I've never asked a bloke what he was thinking like, always assumed it was a myth that lasses did that. :D

Oh aye they do. I used to be seeing a right nutter who wouldnt give up on it.

Her "what you thinking?"

Me "nowt"

Her "Come one, what you thinking?"

Me "err, nowt?" (now I start to think, what was I thinking about?)

Her "You must be thinking something?"

Me "No not really, I was miles away"

Her "about what?"

Me "stop trying to get into my head man fuck sake!""

:rolleyes:

Have I fallen asleep and woken up in some internet pseudo intellectual Jeremy Kyle/ Dr Phil/ Marje Proops/Big Brother esque freaking twilight zone ????????

Maybe I need to go back to drinking more and GC will start to make sense again :D

I've never asked a bloke what he was thinking like, always assumed it was a myth that lasses did that. :D

Oh aye they do. I used to be seeing a right nutter who wouldnt give up on it.

Her "what you thinking?"

Me "nowt"

Her "Come one, what you thinking?"

Me "err, nowt?" (now I start to think, what was I thinking about?)

Her "You must be thinking something?"

Me "No not really, I was miles away"

Her "about what?"

Me "stop trying to get into my head man fuck sake!""

:rolleyes:

B) Why anyone would give a lad a reason to start spouting shit is beyond mental to me.

I wouldn't like to ask what their thinking, the answer is usually food related anyway.

I was just saying in some certain situations its nice to be able to know/assume/guess what a man is thinking.

you guys have given me an insight as to what is in a mans mind, whether you like it or not.

oh and smo - I know of you because of your reputation, which wasn't a very flattering one and as for your getting all hett up about it, without cause biting my head off when I'm just larking about, you're obviously not in a good place right now so i'll leave you be cos you're obviously a sensitive soul, who likes to fuck women but hates them at the same time - you're not intending on becoming some psychopathic serial arsehole are you?

I wouldn't like to ask what their thinking, the answer is usually food related anyway.

Slightly more important than shoes in terms of survival.

touche, but shoes bring much more happiness, and ass fucks if you get her the right ones!

I was just saying in some certain situations its nice to be able to know/assume/guess what a man is thinking.

you guys have given me an insight as to what is in a mans mind, whether you like it or not.

oh and smo - I know of you because of your reputation, which wasn't a very flattering one and as for your getting all hett up about it, without cause biting my head off when I'm just larking about, you're obviously not in a good place right now so i'll leave you be cos you're obviously a sensitive soul, who likes to fuck women but hates them at the same time - you're not intending on becoming some psychopathic serial arsehole are you?

Become? he's always been a misogynist with a tendency to get itchy fists with the ladies if they aren't forthcoming, you of all people should know this.

Become? he's always been a misogynist with a tendency to get itchy fists with the ladies if they aren't forthcoming, you of all people should know this.

Can't help it if my educated guesses are on the mark. Maybe he should see a therapist?

Dr. Wacky's surgery is open...... "tell me about your mother..."

Can't help it if my educated guesses are on the mark. Maybe he should see a therapist?

Dr. Wacky's surgery is open...... "tell me about your mother..."

Didn't realise the tales of my hot beef injection had spread further afield than the East end.....Bonus :huh: