What you've gained....

soccermom

from joining this board?

personally I understand my fella so much better. And the way he thinks even when he doesn't realise I know he's thinking it.

I also understand that men who profess to be sex gods are the least likely to be and love the anonimity of the board to expand the truth a little as to their prowess.

This board has to be absolute gold for women, if they ever wonder how their fella thinks, but won't have the balls to say at home then this is the place they need to visit.

So I say thank you to all you overgrown postpubescent testicle wearing sexmad childlike nutcases who post on here.

You make me smile :D

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to burst your back doors SoccerMom if we ever meet, whether you're up for it or not, you've been warned.

I may be wrong but surely the more a doors used the less likely it is to creak or burst surely??

I'm going to burst your back doors SoccerMom if we ever meet, whether you're up for it or not, you've been warned.

I may be wrong but surely the more a doors used the less likely it is to creak or burst surely??

Depends who's kicking it in, just thought I'd give you what you wanted.

from joining this board?

personally I understand my fella so much better. And the way he thinks even when he doesn't realise I know he's thinking it.

I also understand that men who profess to be sex gods are the least likely to be and love the anonimity of the board to expand the truth a little as to their prowess.

This board has to be absolute gold for women, if they ever wonder how their fella thinks, but won't have the balls to say at home then this is the place they need to visit.

So I say thank you to all you overgrown postpubescent testicle wearing sexmad childlike nutcases who post on here.

You make me smile :rolleyes:

That entire post made me LOL, women always seem to have this idea that they can tell what blokes are thinking, it's bullshit man, over-thought feminist bollocks imo, self-dellusional babble to make them feel more comfortable and secure in their own relationships...."Oh yeah nothing my man does surprises me, i know him like the back of my dildo!" Aye right remember those words when he humps your sister and you are sitting there in floods of tears saying to your best mate (whose probably humped him too) that you never thought he would do that to me!

So are you saying that you know for a fact that when your bloke is giving it to you, you know for a fact he's thinking of Angelina Jolie/Cheryl Cole/Megan Fox/Heidi Klum, cos that will be the only part where you are close in what you are saying in that laughable post.

Personally I don't think this is a particularly laddish forum, there are moments where men's human nature takes over and it can get a wee bit frisky but as for a girls bible to reading blokes you are barking up the wrong tree SoccerMom, you old dog. :D

Depends who's kicking it in, just thought I'd give you what you wanted.

:D

from joining this board?

That entire post made me LOL, women always seem to have this idea that they can tell what blokes are thinking, it's bullshit man, over-thought feminist bollocks imo, self-dellusional babble to make them feel more comfortable and secure in their own relationships...."Oh yeah nothing my man does surprises me, i know him like the back of my dildo!" Aye right remember those words when he humps your sister and you are sitting there in floods of tears saying to your best mate (whose probably humped him too) that you never thought he would do that to me!

So are you saying that you know for a fact that when your bloke is giving it to you, you know for a fact he's thinking of Angelina Jolie/Cheryl Cole/Megan Fox/Heidi Klum, cos that will be the only part where you are close in what you are saying in that laughable post.

Personally I don't think this is a particularly laddish forum, there are moments where men's human nature takes over and it can get a wee bit frisky but as for a girls bible to reading blokes you are barking up the wrong tree SoccerMom, you old dog. :D

You of all the people on here are sooooooooooo wrong. so wrong that I love it!!!

from joining this board?

B)

Speaking of dogs you get owt last night you fucking sex case?

from joining this board?

You of all the people on here are sooooooooooo wrong. so wrong that I love it!!!

I'd put money on that your bloke has a wank at least three times a week over either one of your friends or one of his work colleagues. So you know about that do you, Gypsy Lee?

from joining this board?

You make me smile B)

I'd put money on that your bloke has a wank at least three times a week over either one of your friends or one of his work colleagues. So you know about that do you, Gypsy Lee?

Of course men wank over other women apart from their partner, christ women do that too. Its human nature.

yeah, sure I alway think of him when playing a tune on the pink harp, maybe if I had a stud like you though it'd be different... :rolleyes:

Of course men wank over other women apart from their partner, christ women do that too. Its human nature.

yeah, sure I alway think of him when playing a tune on the pink harp, maybe if I had a stud like you though it'd be different... :D

I'm not a stud, just a filthy bastard who enjoys getting his hole as often as he can, any wrong in that?

Sounds to me like you're counting your chickens, I wouldn't be so hasty if I were you, professing to being able to read blokes minds.

It's the same as the multi tasking bollocks.

Doing kick ups and doing sudoko at the same time is multi tasking, painting your nails badly and talking about X factor on the phone is merely diverting attention between two useless tasks :D

Well she hit a nerve with SO :D

Not the first time I've hit his nerve! :rolleyes:B)

This is worrying, despite knowing me she wont reveal who she is from my school years so going off that comment i've narrowed it down to someone i humped in high school, well i say narrowed....

yeah, sure I alway think of him when playing a tune on the pink harp, maybe if I had a stud like you though it'd be different... :D

I'm not a stud, just a filthy bastard who enjoys getting his hole as often as he can, any wrong in that?

Sounds to me like you're counting your chickens, I wouldn't be so hasty if I were you, professing to being able to read blokes minds.

I never said I can read blokes minds I just said it has given me an insight into what he's thinking at times.

..and no, there is no wrong in that, its a basic animal need. And you are an animal :rolleyes:

It's the same as the multi tasking bollocks.

Doing kick ups and doing sudoko at the same time is multi tasking, painting your nails badly and talking about X factor on the phone is merely diverting attention between two useless tasks :D

love it.

I never said I can read blokes minds I just said it has given me an insight into what he's thinking at times.

..and no, there is no wrong in that, its a basic animal need. And you are an animal :rolleyes:

Your only post to date with any truth in it.

Not the first time I've hit his nerve! :rolleyes:B)

This is worrying, despite knowing me she wont reveal who she is from my school years so going off that comment i've narrowed it down to someone i humped in high school, well i say narrowed....

You are sooo far off the mark it is unbelievable. I swear we never did the dirty in high school or you would definately remember me, you'd still be hounding me to this day if we had.

Dwarves are people too! B)

yeah, sure I alway think of him when playing a tune on the pink harp, maybe if I had a stud like you though it'd be different... :rolleyes:

..and no, there is no wrong in that, its a basic animal need. And you are an animal B)

sugar lips I definately tell no lies. :D

Your only post to date with any truth in it.

Not the first time I've hit his nerve! B)<_<

You are sooo far off the mark it is unbelievable. I swear we never did the dirty in high school or you would definately remember me, you'd still be hounding me to this day if we had.

Aye, for compensation, you munter. :rolleyes: