Danni Minogue

LeazesMag

Danni and Kylie both remind me of androids (or what I expect androids to look like more like). They're both fit but they've got to the stage where they've maybe had a bit too much work done and don't even look like real people any more.

Danni and Kylie both remind me of androids (or what I expect androids to look like more like). They're both fit but they've got to the stage where they've maybe had a bit too much work done and don't even look like real people any more.

This.

This.

They remind me of Jude Law's android character in AI, look human but with a plastic shine to them. I still would though :D

This.

They remind me of Jude Law's android character in AI, look human but with a plastic shine to them. I still would though :rolleyes:

Jude Law? Really? :D

What has Danni had done, has she had a boob job or something ? Those strippers on match days all seem to have that. Horrible I reckon.

I defo remember reading something in FHM back in my young days about her getting them inflated. They've (both sisters) have got to have had some repair work to their faces, looks all pulled back and tight giving them a perma-smile and startled look.

she comes across as someone that was destined not to be known as anyone with a semblance of talent ( like her sis) but for some reason is known globally. strange how the x factor judges have about as much vocal talent as stephen hawkins when his batteries run out.

she's still fit despite the assymetric tits and the startled face however.

Hitchin, was probably someone just as handsome :nufc:

are you a shirtlifter or something.

We are talking about Danni Minogue here, not other blokes ffs.

I've not really noticed her before but in the interview with Piers Morgan she was really attractive and the right age for me :nufc:

Might be, what of it?

She isn't that old man! :bloodywank:

I'm just engaging pub type chatter

Unfortunately, as expected, its outside your understanding.

Fuck off back to the other teletubbies mentality types that post on the other board that suits you best.

You take things wwwwaaaaayyyyyyy to seriously LM. Can't imagine your "pub chatter" must end well very often :huh:

Hitchin, was probably someone just as handsome :huh:

I've not really noticed her before but in the interview with Piers Morgan she was really attractive and the right age for me :nufc:

:bloodywank:

I laughed at that as well, daft question.

is he ?

Pretty damn odd how a post about Dannii Minogue hardly gets going before someone is talking about "handsome" men :nufc:

Common knowledge taht the kid is bio, thought you would have knew that LM.

I am not a fucking washing powder man! :yes

Hitchin, was probably someone just as handsome :nufc:

Might be, what of it?

She isn't that old man! :bloodywank:

I'm just engaging pub type chatter

Unfortunately, as expected, its outside your understanding.

Fuck off back to the other teletubbies mentality types that post on the other board that suits you best.

You take things wwwwaaaaayyyyyyy to seriously LM. Can't imagine your "pub chatter" must end well very often :huh:

I can assure my idea and others, of pub type chatter quite often encompasses women like Dannii Minogue and I fully understand it may not be your cup of tea.

What has Danni had done, has she had a boob job or something ? Those strippers on match days all seem to have that. Horrible I reckon.

"are you a shirtlifter or something."

:huh: