For those who fear losing everything.

Park Life

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry:

I quite like the last one Sam, gotta number for her?

I just realised they're all smoking pipes... why? :lol:

Edited by The Fish

Nearly a year on from when Parky started this topic regarding his relationship difficulties, much has recently changed for me since my split, since leaving "home" I moved back in with my parents, I started a very long distance relationship with a girl I met on Twitter, she lived in Houston, Texas and worked for NASA, I went over to visit her a few times and each time was better than the last, I finally felt I had found someone I truly loved and was loved by in return.

In Texas I felt wanted, unlike back at home where I felt that no one had much time for me, even my family and to some extent, my kids too, with this in mind I decided that my heart and my future lay in Texas, but within a few months my new girlfriend had lost her job and was struggling, I helped her out as much as I could until she finally found a new job, thankfully better than the one before, incredibly within days of her starting her new job, I was fired from mine, 20 years service gone because of some foney Internet allegations.

With nothing left in England for other than my occasional visits from my kids, I bit the bullet and booked a flight to Texas, and this is where I am now, I'm in the process of changing my visa status to gain residency, I finally feel happy and wanted an part of a balanced relationship, I guess time will be the judge and although I miss my kids terribly, I feel I have made the right decision.

No offence but reading that I thought that was all leading up to a punch line :angry:

Good for you mate.

Dave has just pm'd me (in tears) asking me to confirm that only the first lass has been anywhere near his pipe.

:angry:

eff off Sammy you meff

The current one (and my personal favourite):

jill.jpg

Belta Minge Thread ?

:icon_lol:

Did she go for your sense of humour Fish? :lol:

well it wasn't my good looks or personality so.... :angry:

jill.jpg

Belta Minge Thread ?

Couldve been your huge wanger……

…Wait

jill.jpg

Belta Minge Thread ?

Couldve been your huge wanger……

…Wait

Feeder iyam. That's her washing his boxer shorts.

KD......all drugs are bad? or just illicit ones? what about coffee? sugar? booze?

not trying to be a jerk, just would like some insight into your opinion.

you don't have to try very hard, if you're so pedantic as that.

I've never took drugs either by the way.

All worked out great for Jimi didnt it :angry: Hendrix, Morrison, Presley, Cobain, I could go on

erm.......Cobain died from a shotgun blast to the head/face area......surely no one on here is recommending that

Let's add Janis Joplin to the list then, and Paul Kossoff.....

Nearly a year on from when Parky started this topic regarding his relationship difficulties, much has recently changed for me since my split, since leaving "home" I moved back in with my parents, I started a very long distance relationship with a girl I met on Twitter, she lived in Houston, Texas and worked for NASA, I went over to visit her a few times and each time was better than the last, I finally felt I had found someone I truly loved and was loved by in return.

In Texas I felt wanted, unlike back at home where I felt that no one had much time for me, even my family and to some extent, my kids too, with this in mind I decided that my heart and my future lay in Texas, but within a few months my new girlfriend had lost her job and was struggling, I helped her out as much as I could until she finally found a new job, thankfully better than the one before, incredibly within days of her starting her new job, I was fired from mine, 20 years service gone because of some foney Internet allegations.

With nothing left in England for other than my occasional visits from my kids, I bit the bullet and booked a flight to Texas, and this is where I am now, I'm in the process of changing my visa status to gain residency, I finally feel happy and wanted an part of a balanced relationship, I guess time will be the judge and although I miss my kids terribly, I feel I have made the right decision.

good for you mate. :angry: