The bigger cunt?

Besty

Whose the bigger cunt?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panel of Craig, Peasepud and Radgina. You're given a minute with the three of them to prove you're a cunt and get to the next round.

pssst. Take a bottle of Jack D, and I think you could sway some voting.

:(

Panel of Craig, Peasepud and Radgina. You're given a minute with the three of them to prove you're a cunt and get to the next round.

pssst. Take a bottle of Jack D, and I think you could sway some voting.

Only some? :(

Less than 3 would vote for me over Stevie = 2

Stevie has 35 votes

35 - 2 = 33

Keep up

:lol:

I know, I just wanted the bite.

Thanks

:( Course you did mate

This type of response is why this kid will die a cunt. I'm not really a cunt, if anyone of you ever meet me you will hopefully see that. That type of response though above actually categorises someone as just a dick, possibly bullied at school not his fault granted, but an explanation for such (shaking head when I'm this) an utter utter tool. "Course you did mate" he can't see why he'll always be this way. Monkey's Fist being friendly jokey, and such a bullied at school response as that. What a cunt :lol:

Stevie has 35 votes

35 - 2 = 33

Keep up

Thanks

This type of response is why this kid will die a cunt. I'm not really a cunt, if anyone of you ever meet me you will hopefully see that. That type of response though above actually categorises someone as just a dick, possibly bullied at school not his fault granted, but an explanation for such (shaking head when I'm this) an utter utter tool. "Course you did mate" he can't see why he'll always be this way. Monkey's Fist being friendly jokey, and such a bullied at school response as that. What a cunt :lol:

Except he wasnt, he was trying to be funny. And when he realised that actually it was him who couldnt add up he thought hed make out he did it on purpose :lol:

And as for you not thinking your really a cunt!? Get over the denial Stevie. I love how you think half the board just has you misunderstood. Your a small minded bigot which makes you a cunt imo

edit - and whats all this shit about being bullied at school!? Im 27 man, I left school 11 years ago.

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Stevie has 35 votes

35 - 2 = 33

Keep up

Thanks

Except he wasnt, he was trying to be funny. And when he realised that actually it was him who couldnt add up he thought hed make out he did it on purpose :lol:

And as for you not thinking your really a cunt!? Get over the denial Stevie. I love how you think half the board just has you misunderstood. Your a small minded bigot which makes you a cunt imo

You're.

Don't ever underestimate how dismissive I am of everything you type. This poll is a joke, and you're taking it so seriously again emphasising what a gimp you are. There's yourself and one other that are taking it seriously, I have no idea why you come here, you should take up a new hobby and a new forum.

SNN1718Z-682_756286a.jpg