The bigger cunt?

Besty

Whose the bigger cunt?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Toms up to something here :(

I tell you what it is 35 people have spoken one vote in it, and the verdict seems to me that we're both cunts.

Derek & Clive -

"You Stupid Cunt"

[ from the album "Come Again" (1977) ]

CLIVE:

Hello ..... cunt.

You, hu-hu, you stupid cunt, you just bought this record, this fucking bit of vinyl, and what you're expecting is ..... comedy, or, you know, something amusing .....

DEREK:

Yeah, but, heh .....

CLIVE:

A few dirty words. Yeh-heh, heh-heh.

DEREK:

But there's, er, ..... I think, u-huh, huy, you don't realise that there's fuck all on this side. (laughs)

CLIVE:

Absolutely fuck all. You spent all this fucking money, y-eh-eh, the children are going, going starving, and you've spent - I don't know how much you've spent, it depends on the discount - all you're going to get now is a long fucking pause, you cunt.

DEREK:

Here it comes, cunt.

CLIVE:

Now:

(long silent pause)

CLIVE:

Thought, thought we were joking, didn't you?

DEREK:

Yeah, well it's going to go on now, it's going on a bit longer.

CLIVE:

Another pause coming up:

(silent pause)

CLIVE:

I dare say .....

DEREK:

(belches)

CLIVE:

..... by now you've got so ..... you've got so cross .....

DEREK:

You've put .....

CLIVE:

..... you, you've thrown the fucking record out the window and smashed it, which means you don't even have the recourse to go back to the record shop and exchange it, you stupid cunt! And what's more, because you've thrown it out the window and broken it you can't hear the fucking playback, you can't even hear what I'm saying, you cunts!

I fail to see the point in fucking about with a poll Tom. OK I might have had a laugh when I stuck the capcity of SJP into the result of a poll some months back but 'tailoring' a poll so the result is how you want it to be is actually quite sad :(

I fail to see the point in fucking about with a poll Tom. OK I might have had a laugh when I stuck the capcity of SJP into the result of a poll some months back but 'tailoring' a poll so the result is how you want it to be is actually quite sad :lol:

But, I'd guess it isn't.(Stevie the lead cunt as I post this)

It was a joke comment I made in another thread which Tom responded to.

this is a joke poll ,no?

Take it off to set things right again :(

Edited by Monkeys Fist