The bigger cunt?

Besty

Whose the bigger cunt?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just voted for me by accident. Either way your not doing too well so far Stevie

I know but you're doing worse than someone you consider to be the biggest cunt on here, so can you please tell me what that says about you? :lol:

I reckon this poll should be left open for 2 days, then the winner given some kind of award- BBC (Board's Biggest Cunt) Group on their profile or some such bollix.

Leave it too long and the posse from NO will get wind of it, head over here and completely wreck the result!

I reckon this poll should be left open for 2 days, then the winner given some kind of award- BBC (Board's Biggest Cunt) Group on their profile or some such bollix.

Leave it too long and the posse from NO will get wind of it, head over here and completely wreck the result!

Posse. :lol:

Well start a poll who's a bigger cunt, and the one with the most posts, is banned for a month, deal?

Boy :lol: Clearly you know what the outcome would be. At least ten people on here would post saying I'm not a cunt, less than three would for you, and you know that.

Less than three? So thats 2 yeah. Well apparently 6 people disagree with you already. In fact, as i predicted you are right up there with me Stevie. Time to delete the thread please

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Well start a poll who's a bigger cunt, and the one with the most posts, is banned for a month, deal?

Boy :lol: Clearly you know what the outcome would be. At least ten people on here would post saying I'm not a cunt, less than three would for you, and you know that.

Less than three? So thats 2 yeah. Well apparently 6 people disagree with you already. In fact, as i predicted you are right up there with me Stevie. Time to delete the thread please

You're on fire today boy :D

Its not what people think about me that winds me up. Its how incredibly deluded Stevie is that hes viewed as some sort of quirky local legend with his anti Mackem/anti Asian/anti semite/in 1978 you had 7000 turn up for a 2nd round league cup tie ramblings.

Posse. :D

:lol: "Aah've come from NO to vote for mah Cunt"

:D

:D:icon_lol:

528900_list_default.png

Edited by Happy Face