Thick people on here

Guest Stevie

Yeah Stevie, ffs man .

Paedophiles have feelings too

:lol:

Cunt. I've only just put a clean white t shirt on and me coffee is now down the front. Cunt. :D

Oops, soz like.

:icon_lol: back of the net :D

Yeah Stevie, ffs man .

Cunt. I've only just put a clean white t shirt on and me coffee is now down the front. Cunt. :D

Oops, soz like.

<_< back of the net

Hmmm, maybe you should be in the vote anarl. :icon_lol::D

Edited by snakehips

Yeah Stevie, ffs man .

Oops, soz like.

:cantlook: back of the net

Hmmm, maybe you should be in the vote anarl. :puke::icon_lol:

<_<:angry::D

There is a distinct and noticable lack of thick cunts on here, and I find this unusual. Go on most football forums, and they're littered with charvers, racists, cunts who can't spell and general idiots. There are very few on here, and Radgina doesn't post that often. Even Newcastle Online had more geeky members than charvers, why is this? Is it because Newcastle fans are more intelligent? Just have a look on any opposition clubs forums and you will see what I mean. www.forestforum.co.uk we all abuse our own support from time to time but dear me just compare our intelligence levels with those of other fans.

We're lucky on here that we have N-O as our sub-human scum filter.

I usually think of "cunt" being a description of somebody nasty which is why it probably doesn't apply in either case. Stevie's occasional nastiness (a lot of which I agree with) would suggest more cunt potential but I'd say KD was more leaning towards a boring twat if anything - probably a lesser crime.

Oops - that should be in the "cunt" thread obviously.

Edited by NJS

I've visited many clubs forums out of interest over the years and would generally agree that most football forums are littered with complete fools who appear to be pissed most of the time when posting. The Arsenal forum isn't too bad but other than that I can't think of many where the balance of idiots doesn't outweigh the rest.

I usually think of "cunt" being a description of somebody nasty which is why it probably doesn't apply in either case. Stevie's occasional nastiness (a lot of which I agree with) would suggest more cunt potential but I'd say KD was more leaning towards a boring twat if anything - probably a lesser crime.

Oops - that should be in the "cunt" thread obviously.

Fair post overall.

Tic Tac Woe - and this forum?

There is a distinct and noticable lack of thick cunts on here, and I find this unusual. Go on most football forums, and they're littered with charvers, racists, cunts who can't spell and general idiots. There are very few on here, and Radgina doesn't post that often. Even Newcastle Online had more geeky members than charvers, why is this? Is it because Newcastle fans are more intelligent? Just have a look on any opposition clubs forums and you will see what I mean. www.forestforum.co.uk we all abuse our own support from time to time but dear me just compare our intelligence levels with those of other fans.

getting back to your "original" post before the c*** vote...exactly what bit of the preceding sentence refers to me ?? :(

getting back to your "original" post before the c*** vote...exactly what bit of the preceding sentence refers to me ?? :(

He's calling you a c-word Radgie

charver.

Back on topic...ahem..I think it depends who's forum you go on. If you go on a Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal forum then it's full to the brim of young uns who do the old OMG!!11 WTF1!1 LOL!1! and know fuck all about football. They don't like football, they like winning. My nephew is one of them, the little shit.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

Pot Kettle Black springs to mind. If you asked people to name the top 2 cunts on here im almost certain you would be vying with Fop to take 2nd place. I refer to my first post about your lack of insight mate

Well start a poll who's a bigger cunt, and the one with the most posts, is banned for a month, deal?

Only if you stick to it this time :(

I agree with SLP, the more succesful teams tend to have more "OMG WTF!!!!! BEST PLAYA IN DA WORLD" fans who only support them because they win things.

Lee Stewart is a good example of this type of mong.

I have to say I agree with Stevie, and I've often thought it. Having used several football forums over the years, this one generally has far more intelligent/well informed posters than on any I've seen before. I don't know why this is, except that anyone who posts on here who isnt up to 'scratch' gets slated and gradually they are phased out!

Edited by Toonraider

I have to say I agree with Stevie, and I've often thought it. Having used several football forums over the years, this one generally has far more intelligent/well informed posters than on any I've seen before. I don't know why this is, except that anyone who posts on here who isnt up to 'scratch' gets slated and gradually they are phased out!

Although the odd one gets through the net. :(

Although the odd one gets through the net. :lol:

Thanks very much :(

Pot Kettle Black springs to mind. If you asked people to name the top 2 cunts on here im almost certain you would be vying with Fop to take 2nd place. I refer to my first post about your lack of insight mate

Well start a poll who's a bigger cunt, and the one with the most posts, is banned for a month, deal?

I agree with SLP, the more succesful teams tend to have more "OMG WTF!!!!! BEST PLAYA IN DA WORLD" fans who only support them because they win things.

I think that's just how the youth of today talk. I am friends with my cousins daughter on facebook and she talks like a total chav despite being privately educated and generally a nice girl in real life..

I think that's just how the youth of today talk. I am friends with my cousins daughter on facebook and she talks like a total chav despite being privately educated and generally a nice girl in real life..

agree with this.....complaining about the texting/internet language that seems to have seeped into the mainstream just shows our/your age tbh......doesn't really say anything about lack of football knowledge, although I will admit there does seem to be a correlation between the two I don't think it's a given.

I for instance know that my football knowledge as it pertains to the history of NUFC is woefully lacking when compared to most if not all, but that has more to do with the fact that until the mid nineties the premiership/english football was not really available for wide consumption unless you had satellite (which I didn't), so if that makes me a plastic fan so be it, but it has nothing to do with having intelligent discussion about NUFC or anything else on here.

Indeed unfortunately Fish wasn't one that got away... :(

*coat on*

The fuck I do to you?

Indeed unfortunately Fish wasn't one that got away... :lol:

*coat on*

The fuck I do to you?

:lol::(:lol: