Thick people on here

Guest Stevie

There is a distinct and noticable lack of thick cunts on here, and I find this unusual. Go on most football forums, and they're littered with charvers, racists, cunts who can't spell and general idiots. There are very few on here, and Radgina doesn't post that often. Even Newcastle Online had more geeky members than charvers, why is this? Is it because Newcastle fans are more intelligent? Just have a look on any opposition clubs forums and you will see what I mean. www.forestforum.co.uk we all abuse our own support from time to time but dear me just compare our intelligence levels with those of other fans.

Don't think it's necessarily Newcastle fans, I think it's that people tend to gravitate towards their own. N-O isn't exactly a beacon of esoteric discourse now is it?

But I agree that on here, there's a good standard of debate, even the morons join in occasionally. (Yes, alex, I'm talking to you)

Nice to see Stevie's total lack of insight there :lol:

This is a classic example of a post so deep, so intriguing, that even the greatest minds of our time would look at and have ten different interpretations of the meaning, or then again they could just think "What's that daft mackem cunt on about now?".

Nice to see Stevie's total lack of insight there :D

This is a classic example of a post so deep, so intriguing, that even the greatest minds of our time would look at and have ten different interpretations of the meaning, or then again they could just think "What's that daft mackem cunt on about now?".

Sometimes i don't agree with the things Stevie says.

Sometimes the stuff he says boils my piss.

....... and other times he comes out with utter comic gold :lol:

Comic Gold!? Fuck me. If you cant see the irony in Stevie saying other message boards are full of racists and cunts then you should remove your tongue from his arse and have a better look mate!

Comic Gold!? Fuck me. If you cant see the irony in Stevie saying other message boards are full of racists and cunts then you should remove your tongue from his arse and have a better look mate!

While there are many intelligent people here, there are exceptions. Forgetting about that, the above poster is the biggest cunt on here, few would disagree.

There is a distinct and noticable lack of thick cunts on here, and I find this unusual. Go on most football forums, and they're littered with charvers, racists, cunts who can't spell and general idiots. There are very few on here, and Radgina doesn't post that often. Even Newcastle Online had more geeky members than charvers, why is this? Is it because Newcastle fans are more intelligent? Just have a look on any opposition clubs forums and you will see what I mean. www.forestforum.co.uk we all abuse our own support from time to time but dear me just compare our intelligence levels with those of other fans.

Comedy gold

Pot Kettle Black springs to mind. If you asked people to name the top 2 cunts on here im almost certain you would be vying with Fop to take 2nd place. I refer to my first post about your lack of insight mate

Well start a poll who's a bigger cunt, and the one with the most posts, is banned for a month, deal?

Pot Kettle Black springs to mind. If you asked people to name the top 2 cunts on here im almost certain you would be vying with Fop to take 2nd place. I refer to my first post about your lack of insight mate

Well start a poll who's a bigger cunt, and the one with the most posts, is banned for a month, deal?

Are you doing your best to prove me right here!? Get a grip boy :lol:

Boy :D Clearly you know what the outcome would be. At least ten people on here would post saying I'm not a cunt, less than three would for you, and you know that. Hospital porters from Durham should know their place. That's all I'm saying. :D

Boy :D Clearly you know what the outcome would be. At least ten people on here would post saying I'm not a cunt, less than three would for you, and you know that. Hospital porters from Durham should know their place. That's all I'm saying. :D

1161355771.jpg

I’ve probably got more friends than you’ve got cows.

Boy :D Clearly you know what the outcome would be. At least ten people on here would post saying I'm not a cunt, less than three would for you, and you know that. Hospital porters from Durham should know their place. That's all I'm saying. :icon_lol:

1161355771.jpg

I’ve probably got more friends than you’ve got cows.

:D

....... and other times he comes out with utter comic gold :D

You really have missed the point, haven't you? :icon_lol:

Anyway, back to bumlicking......... :lol:

You really have missed the point, haven't you? :icon_lol:

I think if you're a bell end, you can't change mate, same as paedophiles they'll always be paedophiles, when you're talking to J69, you have to speak to him like you're better than him, there's no point talking to him on a level.

You really have missed the point, haven't you? <_<

I think if you're a bell end, you can't change mate, same as paedophiles they'll always be paedophiles, when you're talking to J69, you have to speak to him like you're better than him, there's no point talking to him on a level.

I'm not too worried about wor J69 tbh.

I'll bet he's too busy posting more hilarious UFC pics to bother with this thread :icon_lol: