Raynauds disease

The Fish

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mum suffers severely from this. She's had numerous operations that have fixed it in her feet but her hands still get really bad. She'll wear about 4 pairs of gloves and they'll still go white. Horrible.

Southern Puff in 'feeling the cold' shocker. Fuck off Fish you ponce.

I went to work today bare chested and was fucking sweating all day, I work in the frozen section at Sainsbury's fyi.

Sounds like the early stages of heart failure to me.

Do you have to drink warm piss Fish?

:icon_lol:

You're cock.

;)

I do like those zippo things mind.

does it affect the old man too?

Blue helmet sort of thing?

Should really have edited it fully my simian handed buddy.

I don't have the disease but I've had the syndrome before. I'd been bodyboarding in Cornwall and it got a bit chilly. Hands went so white they were almost translucent, combined with quite a painful pins & needles / numb sensation. I've had it when scraping ice off the windscreen then holding a cold steering wheel on winter mornings too.

People have some funny ideas like. Putting yourself through pain basically with nothing fact-based to back it up in some misguided notion of benefit further down the line. You reckon you were monks in a previous life? :icon_lol:

I've been getting drunk on a regular basis for approximately 15 years. I've been suffering hangovers for approximately 12.

Proves my point if anything ;)

I don't have the disease but I've had the syndrome before. I'd been bodyboarding in Cornwall and it got a bit chilly. Hands went so white they were almost translucent, combined with quite a painful pins & needles / numb sensation. I've had it when scraping ice off the windscreen then holding a cold steering wheel on winter mornings too.

That just sounds like cold hands to me.

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: In other words, toughen up