Alan Shearer & Kevin Keegan Signed Newcastle Top for sale

Foxy

I'm selling a Newcastle United Football top signed by Alan Shearer and Kevin Keegan on ebay. All proceeds raised are going to Southern Area Hospice in Newry in N. Ireland. This is the place where my father passed away and I'm organising a fundraising event on the 23rd October so the money raised through the sale of this top will go towards that evenings event. I was given this top by a sports bar in Belfast.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=200391725763

It ends this Sunday and the reserve has been met so far.

Any questions on the top please feel free to ask.

I'm not a Newcastle fan and to be honest there isn't to many Newcastle fan's expected to be at the fundraiser on the 23rd hence the reason for trying to sell it on ebay. This is legit and the sports bar owner is a collector of jersey's from past and present premiership teams and was holding the jersey while it was signed. This is not done by a stamp. I'm posting all this as its the most FAQ's i've been asked on other NUFC forums.

Bids!

what bar in town is it btw?

< from Belfast

not sure but I can find out for you. The owner gave it to my Uncle who installs and looks after his TV and Satellite systems in the bar.

Talking of Shay, and in particular his low fee, did anyone ever consider he might have had that clause in his contract i.e. £6m ?? It might explain how citeh (best supported club in the history of football. FACT!) got him so cheap. It wouldn't explain the crass stupidity of getting him on hire purchase though.

Talking of Shay, and in particular his low fee, did anyone ever consider he might have had that clause in his contract i.e. £6m ?? It might explain how citeh (best supported club in the history of football. FACT!) got him so cheap. It wouldn't explain the crass stupidity of getting him on hire purchase though.

I think it would've come out if there was such a clause.

I think it would've come out if there was such a clause.

Aye, you're probably right.

Now then, back to the shirt sale.....

Winner :icon_lol:

I posted it to you yesterday mate, it needs to be signed for on arrival and hopefully you receive it today or tomorrow. Nice wee bargain for you at £62 and enjoy it. Your £62 is going to such a worthy cause.

Winner :icon_lol:

I posted it to you yesterday mate, it needs to be signed for on arrival and hopefully you receive it today or tomorrow. Nice wee bargain for you at £62 and enjoy it. Your £62 is going to such a worthy cause.

£62?

Random figure that like.

£100 sounds like a much neater charidee number. ;)

Winner ;)

£62?

Random figure that like.

£100 sounds like a much neater charidee number. ;)

was ebay auction, i'd set max bid (which was 100 funny enough) and let it run :/

next time i'm down at my grans/mates house (live in loughbrickland/banbridge) i shall find the nearest charity box and throw the remainder in

Cheers =), kid brother or someone should be in to sign for it

or the posty will sign it and leave it with my cousin over the road :D

:icon_lol:;) I was only pulling your pisser, but hats off to you Ant :P