Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

Never recovered from claiming he was black to win an argument tbh.

:suicide:

Any idea if that thread is still around?

I called him on that a few years back now after it emerged he wasnt actually black. He then claimed never to have said that he was black, at which point I apologised. Some time later he then admitted he had once claimed to be black.

Apart from that like his credibility should never be called into question. :D

Didn't Baggio start Newcastle-Offline which was meant to be in support of Ashley? :razz:

yes, along with mick, Liam Liam O and one or two others.

Had a few drinkys so excuse the bluntness but why do you constantly bang on about the past. Your supposed to be a Newcastle fan or is that just in the past.

You virtually never have fuck all to say in the match thread. We've just beaten Arsenal yet i dont think you've posted once. You offer no opinion in the match thread to Managers or teams performance. Surely as an older member of this board your insight on the game would / could be interesting.

Rant over and apologies if you dont actually watch games since Freddy left.

the past is relevant to the future.

My posts are all about setting standards - high standards - which I think the football club should always be setting. You may have an opinion on this, but this is the basis of it, and I don't care about personalities, my opinions and posts are not personality driven. Which I have to say appears to be the case with the majority of posters on ALL of the NUFC message boards.

I bought my first season ticket in 1973. I held it until 1978 when I moved away, sometimes out of the country, however I saw lots of away games and as many home games as possible - about 8 or 9 home games and the same number of away games a season - until 1988. Then I bought my season ticket again.

I don't see the point of posting about a win over Arsenal. Great it may be, but we have beaten and lost to Arsenal many times over the years. I am far more concerned with the long term prospects of the club. So yes if you like that makes me more interested in the politics of the club, because just as it determined the past, it also determines the future, then so be it.

Do you disagree with this ?

I post about things which interest me, the same as you and everybody else. Is this a problem ?

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called him on that a few years back now after it emerged he wasnt actually black. He then claimed never to have said that he was black, at which point I apologised. Some time later he then admitted he had once claimed to be black.

Didn't Baggio start Newcastle-Offline which was meant to be in support of Ashley? :razz:

Had a few drinkys so excuse the bluntness but why do you constantly bang on about the past. Your supposed to be a Newcastle fan or is that just in the past.

You virtually never have fuck all to say in the match thread. We've just beaten Arsenal yet i dont think you've posted once. You offer no opinion in the match thread to Managers or teams performance. Surely as an older member of this board your insight on the game would / could be interesting.

My posts are all about setting standards - high standards - which I think the football club should always be setting. You may have an opinion on this, but this is the basis of it, and I don't care about personalities, my opinions and posts are not personality driven. Which I have to say appears to be the case with the majority of posters on ALL of the NUFC message boards.

I bought my first season ticket in 1973. I held it until 1978 when I moved away, sometimes out of the country, however I saw lots of away games and as many home games as possible - about 8 or 9 home games and the same number of away games a season - until 1988. Then I bought my season ticket again.

I don't see the point of posting about a win over Arsenal. Great it may be, but we have beaten and lost to Arsenal many times over the years. I am far more concerned with the long term prospects of the club. So yes if you like that makes me more interested in the politics of the club, because just as it determined the past, it also determines the future, then so be it.

I post about things which interest me, the same as you and everybody else. Is this a problem ?

My fuck we take ourselves too seriously, don't we?

Relax and take the stick out of your arse for once in a while, eh? it's getting boring.

Calling people left wing ,bleeding heart, hippy,do-gooders , with no life experience , isn't personality driven?

Fuck off man :suicide:

Shh, man! He just picks whichever argument suits him best.

FWIW I'm putting him on ignore. Leazes offers nothing but the same old, same old.

I bought my first season ticket in 1973. I held it until 1978 when I moved away, sometimes out of the country,

Wales? Scotland? Are we beginning to learn a bit about your life story?

HM Official Secrets Act.

Need to know basis.

While lots of post here on different subjects, I would have said that the one thing that binds us all together is actual football matches. No matter what the politics are or who the players are from year to year, it is who pulls on the stripes on a matchday and how they perform that is important.

What is the point of being interested only in the future of the club when here and Now we are beating the Arsenals of this world and thumping 5 past the mackems (not even achieved under Freddy).

I can gather you are bitter about newcastle online and want to keep re-fighting those arguments that you never got to finish, but apart from 1 or 2 posters on this board, nobody here cares.

I think it would be good for you if you did try and be a bit more positive and get involved in supporting Newcastle today, not in the past or in some dreamed up future. You might also find you have a lot more to offer than the same old stuck record.

You must be about the only Newcastle fan going Leazes who doesn't take a bit of joy / see the point in discussing our recent results.

Edited by alex

fuckin hell......who's taking themselves seriously now :suicide:

I only said I want us to match - and preferably better - our league positions etc as soon as possible and sustain it, and to that end - while the last 3 games have been brilliant and long may they continue - there is a long way to go yet and I'm far from convinced the club is heading upwards so fast.

What do/did you do for a living Leazes?

it isn't relevant. I accept some people are more interested in certain topics than I am, and gather up knowledge about it, but what I'm saying is their opinion either way is just that. An opinion. Renton works in the drugs industry [or medical - apologies if this isn't exact Renton but you get the drift], so he knows about drugs, but if we debated on here about the merits of using drugs then we all have a different opinion.

People can read about world affairs if they like. Happy Face is particularly interested in world affairs etc so he reads about it. So do others. They have their opinions, I have my views too on the realities of terrorism, shoot to kill, the dangers of out of control immigration, and the effect on the defence and security of the country, and I don't need to read about it or accept the views of someone who writes about it from the comfort of their living room or wherever.

Edited by LeazesMag

Calling people left wing ,bleeding heart, hippy,do-gooders , with no life experience , isn't personality driven?

FWIW I'm putting him on ignore. Leazes offers nothing but the same old, same old.

I now have him, ASM & Kevin on ignore. This place is good once again. :D

fuckin hell......who's taking themselves seriously now :suicide:

I only said I want us to match - and preferably better - our league positions etc as soon as possible and sustain it

The times we finished in the top half or the bottom half of the table? Because we finished in the bottom half more often than not under Shepherd.

What do/did you do for a living Leazes?

it isn't relevant. I accept some people are more interested in certain topics than I am, and gather up knowledge about it, but what I'm saying is their opinion either way is just that. An opinion. Renton works in the drugs industry [or medical - apologies if this isn't exact Renton but you get the drift], so he knows about drugs, but if we debated on here about the merits of using drugs then we all have a different opinion.

People can read about world affairs if they like. Happy Face is particularly interested in world affairs etc so he reads about it. So do others. They have their opinions, I have my views too on the realities of terrorism, shoot to kill, the dangers of out of control immigration, and the effect on the defence and security of the country, and I don't need to read about it or accept the views of someone who writes about it from the comfort of their living room or wherever.

Thing is like, anyone can have an opinion. We could all just ventilate an opinion and that would be where every topic began and ended. What's interesting and what makes this place thrive is when you have to develop an argument around the opinion and see whether it withstands scrutiny by others. And that's the basic anatomy of each and every (serious) thread on here.

No disrespect, but when the argument used to justify your (typically robust) opinions is some vague reference to "life experience" it has to be dismissed as man-in-the-pub stuff for the most part. Ie pretty ill informed. That's not me being so naive as to think you can't talk with genuine experience or expertise about certain subjects, at 56 you must have built up a lot in certain areas, but on here there's an onus on you (as everyone else) to actually demonstrate that in your posting. We're not some professional body that can rejoice safely confident of it's shared knowledge of an exact science, we're a rag tag talking shop of all talents united by a football club.

You're not the worst offender btw by any means. Rob W is in another stratosphere for this.

I now have him, ASM & Kevin on ignore. This place is good once again. :D

[preach] you shouldn't ignore anybody, that's what a message board is all about [/preach]