Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hang on, does that make "Spike" an illegal immigrant? Identity fraud?! Going over there trying to impose his beliefs on others?! TERRORISM?!

It never used to be like that when me and Leazes had it out for months over there. Kids these days eh!

ah. You surface again - are you obsessed with me, like most of NO it would appear :icon_lol:

I was waiting for a reply from you the last time you posted. Thought you would fuck off with your tail between your legs..... :icon_lol:

It never used to be like that when me and Leazes had it out for months over there. Kids these days eh!

ah. You surface again - are you obsessed with me, like most of NO it would appear :icon_lol:

I was waiting for a reply from you the last time you posted. Thought you would fuck off with your tail between your legs..... :icon_lol:

are you absolutely sure it's not the other way round? ;)

are you absolutely sure it's not the other way round? ;)

are you obsessed with me as well :panic:

Obsessed isn't the word, mate.

Hilarious that everyone else is obsessed with LM and not at all the other way around... :icon_lol:

this thread is hilarious in general.....made my morning two days running... :icon_lol:

It started with me making a mistake, LM making a mistake, and my mistake was interpreting what LM said incorrectly, fucking stupid all round.

However there are about 20 people here who now look like utter tools goading a man of 56. Have a word eh?

It started with me making a mistake, LM making a mistake, and my mistake was interpreting what LM said incorrectly, fucking stupid all round.

However there are about 20 people here who now look like utter tools goading a man of 56. Have a word eh?

As opposed to a man of 56 goading people online constantly?