Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

It's killing you that you got it so spectacularly wrong when you said

1. Back Souness to build his team

2. Anybody but Fred would do better

However, if you admit this, I'll forget about it.

Hold on, didn't you also back Shepherd in his backing of Souness? Chairman's job to back the manager and all that? So was this spectacularly wrong or not then?

Fwiw I don't agree with a lot of what they're saying about you on N-O either, well some of it at least. :panic:

back him or sack him, is what I say. Always have. Gem and others like him who said after every defeat "splash the cash Fred".....then now complain they overspent.

You couldn't make it up. From an accountant too. :icon_lol:

You seem to be saying exactly what you accuse Gemmill of saying, that once Souness was employed, it was right to back him financially. So you are accusing yourself of being spectacularly wrong.

This from a man with vast amounts of life experience too. ;)

said many times, having made the appointment, they had loads of chances to get rid of him but didn't, while Gem continued to say back him, and he was wasting the clubs money as well as kicking out 2 top players ie Bellamy and Robert for peanuts. Canny difference there Renton.

Backing an appointment is one thing. Sticking with him when he is clearly going wrong is something quite entirely different.

So your argument is really just that we should have sacked him sooner then? At what stage though, because as I recall you were still backing his purchases around the time of Owen etc, so not much difference really. After all, in the early days you though he was a good manager iirc.... :lol::icon_lol:

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_lol: Proper rattled. Lashing out about any old thing now. Meltdown.

haha. Why not confirm what I say is true :icon_lol:

"What do you want to go back on NO for?"

"Nah....nah cos fuckin graeme souness right and fuckin you said back him and ehhh fuckin right fuckin."

:icon_lol: The man needs to know!

The paranoia will have him in an institution by the end of the day.

is that those institutions where they wipe peoples arses Catherine ? Is that where you work ?

:icon_lol:

I didn't think an acknowledgement of my apology would have been forthcoming....

Just finished a busy nightshift actually, and Gemmill's post was the first thing I saw when I logged in earlier as I hadn't had the chance to read back on the posts from last night.

Thank you for your apology. I accept it and hope you will think twice about jumping to incorrect conclusions in the future.

And no, I work in an operating theatre department. I don't get to wipe arses very often any more unless we're doing bowel surgery.

Nobody told me this place was hysterical again. Heres me sitting working and no longer coming on here and I miss this entertainment... ;)

Anyway who is this Trent Posse they speak of? :icon_lol:

They're the new New World Order, apparently. :icon_lol:

Edited by ewerk

Just out of interest; where is the thread dissing Stevie/leazes on N-O?

It's a bit of a confusing mess over there.

It's in the hidden forum.

Edit: Goddammit.

Edited by ewerk

Never mind. I found it.

Fuck me. Leazes, you poor sod...

Post the link -I fancy reading it, but NO makes my brain bleed

Ditto (on both counts :icon_lol: ).

The irony is, some of that stuff deserves to lead to bannings in itself. I might have to log on just to point this out.

You're allowed to be on two different boards?