Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is like Hyenas circling round a wounded old wildebeast, but I'd argue he wounded himself so he's got nobody to blame but "Spike" and himself.

I mean seriously bleating on that he's banned from a message board, on a different message board and still trying to get round the ban. Why doesn't he a) change his ways so his opinions aren't blanketed in the style that had him banned originally? 2) cease trying to get back on that board and write it off as a bad idea, or iii) stop complaining like a child to people who're only ever going to mock him?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

:icon_lol: Learning :icon_lol:

Would it kill you to apologise, Leazes? :icon_lol:

(have I gone too far yet?)

No. You haven't. I apologise if I have accused you of something you didn't do.

If you had said so at the start, then there would have been no probs.

Somebody is taking a sharp notice of what I post to notice that though. Never mind.

Move on.

I know this is like Hyenas circling round a wounded old wildebeast, but I'd argue he wounded himself so he's got nobody to blame but "Spike" and himself.

I mean seriously bleating on that he's banned from a message board, on a different message board and still trying to get round the ban. Why doesn't he a) change his ways so his opinions aren't blanketed in the style that had him banned originally? 2) cease trying to get back on that board and write it off as a bad idea, or iii) stop complaining like a child to people who're only ever going to mock him?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

;) Learning :panic:

fuck off you :icon_lol:

I could not make it obvious, I was just doing what I suggested to Dave at the start, post differently and not make it obvious.

Never mind. I'll take the piss out of you on here instead.

:icon_lol:

Does anyone go on skunkers?

I left, but occasionally pop back every other month (pissed, mind) to call a regular short-arse poster he's a cunt. And he is.

I read it but rarely post - I find the bile (and occasional wit) amusing.

same.

it's a shit board, but the lads I know are good lads in real life. Like me. :icon_lol:

This thread, Jesus!

If you want an outsiders view......... The Trent is truly a bar pretending to be trendy and sussed when it's just, well, pretty shit really.

As for the rest, I seem to recall Paddocklad posting on here that he was banned on this N-O for the most innocuous thing and thinking if they can ban a bloke like him who's a canny lad and has probably been to more NUFC aways than most of SJP then they must have some sad fuckers on there, so why LM would want to go back on there beats the shit out of me unless he feels he didn't get the chance to say his piece which I can kind of understand. He should still let it go, like. I've never been on it and by the sounds of it have no inclination to do so, either.

This thread, Jesus!

If you want an outsiders view......... The Trent is truly a bar pretending to be trendy and sussed when it's just, well, pretty shit really.

As for the rest, I seem to recall Paddocklad posting on here that he was banned on this N-O for the most innocuous thing and thinking if they can ban a bloke like him who's a canny lad and has probably been to more NUFC aways than most of SJP then they must have some sad fuckers on there, so why LM would want to go back on there beats the shit out of me unless he feels he didn't get the chance to say his piece which I can kind of understand. He should still let it go, like. I've never been on it and by the sounds of it have no inclination to do so, either.

never been in the Trent bar. No inclination to go in either. Best thing about NO is taking the piss out of the fuckwits, and speaking of apologies I must be due about 200 from people who I told for years on there that they were wrong when they said anybody but Fred would be better. It is very sad to see them wanking themselves to death and proclaiming themselves to be "right" and me "wrong" just because we won one game, albeit it very well against our geographical rivals. Even more so when they know I can't reply.

Still.

Sums it up.

I'll settle for the same on here from the likes of Gemmill etc etc :icon_lol: and a few who seem to have disappeared.

This thread, Jesus!

never been in the Trent bar. No inclination to go in either. Best thing about NO is taking the piss out of the fuckwits, and speaking of apologies I must be due about 200 from people who I told for years on there that they were wrong when they said anybody but Fred would be better. It is very sad to see them wanking themselves to death and proclaiming themselves to be "right" and me "wrong" just because we won one game, albeit it very well against our geographical rivals. Even more so when they know I can't reply.

Still.

Sums it up.

I'll settle for the same on here from the likes of Gemmill etc etc :icon_lol: and a few who seem to have disappeared.

Trouble is, whether they're fuckwits or not, they'll get a laugh out of you going back on there under an assumed name, I wouldn't give them that satisfaction if I was in your shoes, but it's up to you at the end of the day. Sometimes you need to just say 'fuck'em', and move on.

Leazes man....you're 56 ffs!

so is pointed out. And ?

It's hardly 90...... :icon_lol:

So how is it you give a tuppeny jizz what a load of "spotty arsehole 12 year olds" say or think?

my point is, as people note my age, they should take note of what I tell them and not dismiss it because it doesn't suit them as has particularly been the case with the old board/new board debates. But yes, I don't care because I know 100% that they are wrong. I can stop trying to tell them they are wrong, I don't in real life - well sometimes !!!! I used to know a bloke who supported NUFC in the 1950's and he told me that he thinks Bobby Mitchell was a better footballer than Tony Green. Now, I don't believe that for a moment, but this bloke [John] was staunch Newcastle United and I respected the fact he believed that, it told me that Bobby Mitchell must have been some player to have been considered in the bracket of Tony Green in his eyes. One thing he said that I just couldn't argue with, was when he pointed out that those players of that era had the 3 winning FA Cup Finals to back up his statements ie they were winners. You can't argue with facts like that.

Other than that, believe me, being 56 doesn't make you any different to being 30, you still want to do the same things in life and the same things that make you happy. Is this going to get philosophical ?

so is pointed out. And ?

So how is it you give a tuppeny jizz what a load of "spotty arsehole 12 year olds" say or think?

my point is, as people note my age, they should take note of what I tell them and not dismiss it because it doesn't suit them as has particularly been the case with the old board/new board debates. But yes, I don't care because I know 100% that they are wrong. I can stop trying to tell them they are wrong, I don't in real life - well sometimes !!!! I used to know a bloke who supported NUFC in the 1950's and he told me that he thinks Bobby Mitchell was a better footballer than Tony Green. Now, I don't believe that for a moment, but this bloke [John] was staunch Newcastle United and I respected the fact he believed that, it told me that Bobby Mitchell must have been some player to have been considered in the bracket of Tony Green in his eyes. One thing he said that I just couldn't argue with, was when he pointed out that those players of that era had the 3 winning FA Cup Finals to back up his statements ie they were winners. You can't argue with facts like that.

Other than that, believe me, being 56 doesn't make you any different to being 30, you still want to do the same things in life and the same things that make you happy. Is this going to get philosophical ?

You just get too fucked too quickly to be able to do them :icon_lol:

so is pointed out. And ?

ah. You're 38. My daughter was born when I was 40.... ;)

Right.

Cath is a Moderator on here, not an Admin. As such, she has no access to IP Addresses as all she can do is moderate the content, not the users or their network details.

In short, she can't possibly have done what she is being accused of - let this be the end of the matter.

Phew! WW3 postponed. :icon_lol:

so is pointed out. And ?

ah. You're 38. My daughter was born when I was 50.... ;)

And Kate and Gerry would love it if you returned her safely :panic:

so is pointed out. And ?

ah. You're 38. My daughter was born when I was 50.... ;)

And Kate and Gerry would love it if you returned her safely :panic:

Pack that shit in right now.

This thread, Jesus!

Still.

Sums it up.

:icon_lol: It's KILLING you that you can't respond to them tbh.