Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

If Cath can't see people's IP addresses, I think we need to know who can so we can progress this investigation. I feel like we are finally getting somewhere in establishing who has passed LM's IP details to NO.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Craigs post needs to be read LM, I hadnt even realised that fact but on checking it hes right...might have helped if Cath had put that fact in her posts though or if Id arsed meself to check that fact out! :lol:

On seeing the facts as they were presented ie that you'd been posting for a couple of days and did nothing to give away who you were then I was sceptical as to how they could have spotted it was you however posting for a month could well give it away as, to be fair LM you do have a certain style :icon_lol:

There was nothing in Caths post on the other thread that said she'd done what you accused, Stevie then jumping in without reading that made the situation worse. No as we do, would share the info on any banning, thoughts on a poster etc with all other mod/admins so thats how Cath would have known you'd been banned.

EDIT: and as far as Im aware you werent banned on here at any stage, I think you may have made an assumption on one of the many times I forgot to pay the bill and everyone was therefore suspended :lol:

think you said that at the time, at least you're consistent. :rolleyes:

If Cath can't see people's IP addresses, I think we need to know who can so we can progress this investigation. I feel like we are finally getting somewhere in establishing who has passed LM's IP details to NO.

get back to work you.

get back to work you.

Shining the light of truth IS my work.

To be fair, the week i try to give up i'll be offering everyone out and smashing keyboards so its not been that bad on reflection.

I've had 5 since Sunday night now. 1 and a half Monday, none Tuesday, 3 Weds, and none today. It sends your head round the bend worse than Ketamine mate am tellin ye.

get back to work you.

Shining the light of truth IS my work.

:lol:

To be fair, the week i try to give up i'll be offering everyone out and smashing keyboards so its not been that bad on reflection.

I've had 5 since Sunday night now. 1 and a half Monday, none Tuesday, 3 Weds, and none today. It sends your head round the bend worse than Ketamine mate am tellin ye.

Am no use to you for advice on giving up either. More addictive than heroin according to many experts.

Why is he signing up to a forum full of 14 year old spotty know-nowts anyway? :lol: He's finally lost it :icon_lol: I did tell you fuckers, he's a loose cannon, completely bananas, not a single active brain cell. Christ.

Is she the person who banned me briefly on here about a year ago until someone switched my account back on again ?

Do you want it in braille? I don't have the power to ban anyone, either here or there man!

Maybe try Arabic.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Does anyone go on skunkers?

I left, but occasionally pop back every other month (pissed, mind) to call a regular short-arse poster he's a cunt. And he is.

I read it but rarely post - I find the bile (and occasional wit) amusing.

:icon_lol: fucking hilarious

Leazes in absolute melt-down about a forum he purports not to care about and when he's proven to be an absolute loon, he still hasn't the maturity nor class to apologise to Cath.

Does anyone go on skunkers?

I left, but occasionally pop back every other month (pissed, mind) to call a regular short-arse poster he's a cunt. And he is.

I read it but rarely post - I find the bile (and occasional wit) amusing.

same.