I'd love to see Dennis Wise return to management and get just what he deserves

Craig

Oh how the mighty have fallen...... :D

Dennis makes a Wise move

DENNIS WISE and Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink are set to make dramatic returns to football - with non-league Chalfont St Peter and Woking.

Wise, 42, out of work since his ill-fated spell at Newcastle, has taken a development role with Spartan South Midlands League side Chalfont.

And former Chelsea team-mate Hasselbaink is weighing up an offer from Blue Square South side Woking to return to playing.

Hasselbaink, 37, has been in retirement since leaving Cardiff City last year, but Woking chairman Shahid Azeem says the ex-Holland star is "seriously considering" joining them.

Woking boss Graham Baker said: "We don't know how fit he is and it's a way off but it is an exciting prospect."

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...eye-return.html

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chalfont St Peter is about 3 miles from my office.

Might have to pop along to start a rendition of "he's a dwarf, a dwarf...."

Horrible little cunt he is!

Aye, I'm sorry for my part. Just tired of his petty crusade against me is all.

Stand up, stand up for Stevie

Ye soldiers of the cross

Keep high his Geordie banner

He must not suffer loss.

La la la la la la la

la la la la la la

Stevie, you watch these shows. You prove my point. An embarrassment to a forum? :icon_lol: have a word with yourself man. What ever you're problem is with me it's pretty shallow.

Yes you are, but you are inconsequential. If someone writes something about me talking shite, I take on board and say aye he might have a point that kid not you. No major problem with you just don't talk baseless shit.

It really is dull fella and you invariable end up looking like a tit.

Incredibly enough a friend of mine just last night said people who call people "fella" are generally cunts. One of my in laws does and he's a cunt so I thought that was pretty spot on, and this just reaffirms this.

(and call me a cunt and a cunt from Blyth and a Bald Cunt from Blyth and a boring bald cunt from Blyth [by the by, I'm not from Blyth]) it's pretty pathetic.

Near enough though.

Regardless of all of this, the fact you're leaping to such a vociferous defence of a man who won't give a shit what I (or anyone else for that matter) thinks about his shows says to me that you know how much a talentless oik he is too.

You're right he won't give a shit about what you think, and you're entitled to say he's a shit actor that's your opinion. You are yet to give any evidence of him being wannabe egotistical hard man, and you've just pottered round that in this ridiculous post, like Peter Beardsley round the Aston Villa defence in 1995 without the same end product. I don't even know why you post Fish seriously, I don't think you have any opinions.

I call people fella, does that make me a cunt? I doubt it. its just another (abeit fairly common as muck) salutation.

heh!

so back to the matter in hand ( so to speak). from my leeds supporting friends, it seems that wise was just a figurehead in terms of manager. seems poyet had the brains....

works out he is really a thick trollish twot of the highest order...