I'd love to see Dennis Wise return to management and get just what he deserves

Craig

Dennis Wise fears his managerial career may have been wrecked by his experience at Newcastle.

Let’s hope not.

I’d love to see Dirty Den back in a job.

I hope he lands a chairman who then decides to appoint a Director of Football above his head, and deliberately misleads fans about the scope of his role as a “public relations exercise.”

I hope Wisey then draws up a list of transfer targets that are ignored. I hope he argues his case, and is treated with disrespect and disdain, by a bunch of cronies who are supposed to be the club’s crack transfer delivery team.

I hope Wisey is then told to sign a little known South American player that he doesn’t want, and has never heard of. In the ensuing row, I hope Wisey’s told to check the player out on YouTube.

I hope he is told that the decision is out of his hands because instead of signing players for playing reasons (an old fashioned concept I know) this deal is for “commercial reasons“ as a “favour“ to some agent pals.

I hope Dennis then feels the need to quit, because his working conditions are impossible, being asked to manage players he didn’t want to sign.

And then I’d then love to see him keep quiet, with the sort of dignity Kevin Keegan did for 15 months, before the full grubby truth of the shambles emerged in a court room.

Source: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/co...cle180591.html#

:ninja:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With luck, Grayson will leave Leeds for another team, and Dennis lives out that act at Elland Road. Never liked the guy, he seems to be one of those cockney gobshites who think they're hard like Danny Dyer or Paul Ince.

Apparently Wise left Leeds because he literally couldn't believe how much Ashley was offering to come to Newcastle.

What was he on £1m a year??

I think that was what was reported. It was a lot more than he was getting at Leeds. The Napoleon Complexed cunt that he is.

Guest Stevie
With luck, Grayson will leave Leeds for another team, and Dennis lives out that act at Elland Road. Never liked the guy, he seems to be one of those cockney gobshites who think they're hard like Danny Dyer or Paul Ince.

When has Danny Dyer claimed to be hard?

He wants to thought of as hard though Stevie, that's why he does shows like "Britain's Pwopa Nawtyest geeeza III" or whatever, when in fact he's just a cock.

Guest Stevie
He wants to thought of as hard though Stevie, that's why he does shows like "Britain's Pwopa Nawtyest geeeza III" or whatever, when in fact he's just a cock.

Nothing to do with the fact he had no work on and got offered £500,000 a series then?

Nothing to do with the fact he had no work on and got offered £500,000 a series then?

:ninja: there's a reason for that.

Come on man Stevie, he's desperate to seem like a gangster, the way he talks, his walk, everything about him screams wannabe hardman. He's a budget Ross Kemp, and Kemp's no hard man either.

Guest Stevie

Come on man Stevie, he's desperate to seem like a gangster, the way he talks, his walk, everything about him screams wannabe hardman. He's a budget Ross Kemp, and Kemp's no hard man either.

Is he? He was cast as a member of a football firm and from that he has developed this reputation. Should he have said no I don't want that £1m deal, because it will make me look a "hard man"? There's a niche in the market, a lot of people don't watch his documentaries, don't watch them, I watch some of them because he's naturally funny, very humble, and self depreciating. I think he comes across well most of the time, and it's tired old bollocks written by clueless bald cunts like you which support the myth that he's a cunt.

Is he? He was cast as a member of a football firm and from that he has developed this reputation. Should he have said no I don't want that £1m deal, because it will make me look a "hard man"? There's a niche in the market, a lot of people don't watch his documentaries, don't watch them, I watch some of them because he's naturally funny, very humble, and self depreciating. I think he comes across well most of the time, and it's tired old bollocks written by clueless bald cunts like you which support the myth that he's a cunt.

:) Aye right.

He's a goon, derided by a stack of people other than me, and rightly so. The kind of people who watch these "documentaries" are exactly the type of people you'd expect. People who give a shit about "firms", who want to know what some petty little despot in Blackburn did to some other neanderthal, who think Danny bloody Dyer is "naturally funny". At least he had the good grace to be embarrassed about his work when he was on Buzzcocks.

Guest Stevie

:) there's a reason for that.

:icon_lol: Aye right.

He's a goon, derided by a stack of people other than me, and rightly so. The kind of people who watch these "documentaries" are exactly the type of people you'd expect. People who give a shit about "firms", who want to know what some petty little despot in Blackburn did to some other neanderthal, who think Danny bloody Dyer is "naturally funny". At least he had the good grace to be embarrassed about his work when he was on Buzzcocks.

Ah well that's it then he must be a cunt. :ninja: Oh dear. The kind of people who watch these documentaries pmsl, do you sit in a million homes when one of his shows are on casting judgement on what kind of people they are, do you ask BARB to see what ABC1 profile the audience breakdown are? Truly you are an embarrassment, and I mean this an utter embarrassment to this forum, and I'm not saying it because it's you, you are just a complete fuck wit, who never has anything factual to base what you have to say.

Can't quite believe the strength of feeling on either side for the bloke if I'm being honest :ninja:

same here, that said I lean more towards fishes view than stevies

Guest Stevie
Can't quite believe the strength of feeling on either side for the bloke if I'm being honest :ninja:

Strength of feeling? What saying he's not the mug he's made out to be. The Fish has no argument apart from the same type of stereotypical comment which we receive daily from outsiders about NUFC. By his reckoning Donal MacIntyre must be a wannabe hard man as well, a bloke who passed out with pain while getting a tattoo done.

Strength of feeling? What saying he's not the mug he's made out to be. The Fish has no argument apart from the same type of stereotypical comment which we receive daily from outsiders about NUFC. By his reckoning Donal MacIntyre must be a wannabe hard man as well, a bloke who passed out with pain while getting a tattoo done.

:)

Calm down man.

Guest Stevie

Calm down man.

There's nothing in that post to suggest I'm not calm :) not even one swear word neither.

Ah well that's it then he must be a cunt. :ninja: Oh dear. The kind of people who watch these documentaries pmsl, do you sit in a million homes when one of his shows are on casting judgement on what kind of people they are, do you ask BARB to see what ABC1 profile the audience breakdown are? Truly you are an embarrassment, and I mean this an utter embarrassment to this forum, and I'm not saying it because it's you, you are just a complete fuck wit, who never has anything factual to base what you have to say.

Stevie, you watch these shows. You prove my point. An embarrassment to a forum? :) have a word with yourself man. What ever you're problem is with me it's pretty shallow. You don't know me, you haven't got a clue what I'm like, you keep trying to have pops at me but end up just looking like a frothing girl. You say I don't bother you but you feel the need to take issue with everything I write (and call me a cunt and a cunt from Blyth and a Bald Cunt from Blyth and a boring bald cunt from Blyth [by the by, I'm not from Blyth]) it's pretty pathetic.

I wonder if you've noticed, for all you've said you don't give a shit about me, you're always the first to attack me personally, you'll wade into a thread you couldn't give a shit about, simply to have a pop.

I take my fair share of stick on here, more than most tbh, and I deserve a lot of what I get and I take it on the chin... I don't strop off or demand bannings or the like. But there's a line between people having a laugh and banter and this endless crusade of yours. It really is dull fella and you invariable end up looking like a tit.

Regardless of all of this, the fact you're leaping to such a vociferous defence of a man who won't give a shit what I (or anyone else for that matter) thinks about his shows says to me that you know how much a talentless oik he is too.

I could go and find critiques of his shows if you really want me to, but you don't want a debate. You want to call someone a cunt, because that's all you do. :icon_lol: