Obama v Fox

Park Life

Lads man. If you tell a lass that works for you that she has to suck you off to get a good appraisal, and she goes ahead and does it, she's still a fucking victim and you're still a deplorable piece of shit. You don't get to point the finger at her for climbing your greasy pole to the top.

What about a lass that doesn't work for you, and who works for you in a 'non-job' after you've set out that those are your terms of employment? I'd agree if she already worked there. But she didn't - she was essentially employed to do exactly what she's now complaining about. Unless I've misread something critical somewhere.

Edited by Rayvin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this

This is the account of a woman who chose to go along with what Roger Ailes wanted because he was powerful, because she thought he could help her advance her career

And thought it suggested that she'd made a decision to grease his palms with sex as opposed to him blackmailing her. Didn't read the whole thing like

Did you meet your lass at work by any chance?

No, but, I did get her a job here for a while...

If we ever break up, she's going to sue me for sexual harassment isn't she? :lol:

No, but, I did get her a job here for a while...

If we ever break up, she's going to sue me for sexual harassment isn't she? [emoji38]

She could use this thread as an exhibit for your questionable attitude towards the matter. :razz: