The Dennis Wise Thread

Monkeys Fist

Was just thinking this morning that the number of "humans" whose death I'd genuinely be happy about has doubled - adding Wise to Thatcher.

I thinking punching him repeatedly, starting when he was asleep would be a good start.

I'd give him a jolly stern talking to. I'd probably waggle my finger at him a few times too. Then we'd shake hands and part as friends as long as he promised not to do it again.

I would tell him in no uncertain terms what I think of him.

how very english

personally I would first torture the truth out of hmi regarding his time here and keegan etc

then beat him to death

Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' lads from Byker, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', cockerny boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

I would tell him in no uncertain terms what I think of him.

how very english

personally I would first torture the truth out of hmi regarding his time here and keegan etc

then beat him to death

I'd be with you on the torture & murder route Andrew, but I'd rather do Ashley and Llabiass first.

Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' lads from Byker, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

1253249339152.png

Look Fish, I’m really happy for you. Imma Let you finish. But Dennis is the cuntiest midget of all time.”

You hear me talkin', cockerny boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.