It's very difficult...

snakehips

Remember a lass at our school (who was 'mature' for her age) going out with this married bloke when she was about 14. In retrospect he must have been dodgy as fuck.

article-1193088-05588953000005DC-464_468x503.jpg

Should get done for bestiality.

She was a bit fitter than Rita and Sue like. Best bit in that film btw is Black Lace at the disco singing the all-time classic 'Gang Bang'.

Remember a lass at our school (who was 'mature' for her age) going out with this married bloke when she was about 14. In retrospect he must have been dodgy as fuck.

There were countless rumours about PE teachers and Year 9/10/11 lasses at our place (and at least one that was more than a rumour IIRC). In all seriousness, I do wonder just how many paedophiles/pederasts/hebephiles there are trolling the school changing rooms of Grate Brittun (whether active or dormant). And, indeed, I sometimes feel sorry for those who aren't, since everyone seems to assume they are anyway. :D

Devils advocate time; what if it is a malfunction of the brain, that they have no control over the perversion? Is it fair to call for their death if it's out of their control?

Personally I think castration should be mandatory for anyone proven to be a paedophile, for their benefit as much as securing the safety of everybody else.

Devils advocate time; what if it is a malfunction of the brain, that they have no control over the perversion? Is it fair to call for their death if it's out of their control?

Personally I think castration should be mandatory for anyone proven to be a paedophile, for their benefit as much as securing the safety of everybody else.

That's what I said earlier :D

If it is purely brain chemistry then removing hormones won't make a difference as far as I understand.

Removing the sexual urge would surely stymie the need to act on those predilections?

I'm not an expert on this but I think the old "the brain is the biggest sexual organ" thing is actually true. I know hormones do play a part but impotent men still want to have sex for example - I don't think castration, chemical or otherwise necessarily stops desire.