Video Screen Problem Solved

Kid Dynamite

Cowboys paid $40million for that screen making it the biggest HDTV in the world. First game of the season a play had to restarted as someone punted the ball into it :) Now theres hell on about having to try and lift it higher

Othello? The Mousetrap? Death of a Salesman? ??

Video screens at football grounds = shit. No, SHIT imho.

Cowboys paid $40million for that screen making it the biggest HDTV in the world. First game of the season a play had to restarted as someone punted the ball into it :) Now theres hell on about having to try and lift it higher

Othello? The Mousetrap? Death of a Salesman? ??

Video screens at football grounds = shit. No, SHIT imho.

I second that emotion.

Nothing wrong with a screen somewhere in the stadium if you ask me. At Ewood park there is just a (relatively) small one in the corner that just shows the lineup before the game, the score during the game and highlights at half time and full time as well as the scores from other games. Just a bit of a shame that we lost on that day last season and I had to watch us concede about six times over >_>

that stadium is class. the yanks should definitely get another world cup.

I'm all for taking the game to the world and all but they've had one and the locals, generally, don't really give a fuck about the game which takes something away from the tournament imo.

I'm all for taking the game to the world and all but they've had one and the locals, generally, don't really give a fuck about the game which takes something away from the tournament imo.

Yeah. just ask them a week before the tournament who they thinks going to win the world cup and the answer will be along the lines of:

"I think the Yankees will do it, or maybe the Cardinals".

I love American sports, but let's just leave them alone when it comes to kickfootsoccergoalball. 80% of the country have no interest and of those that do most don't actually get it. It's too simple and not enough 'points' are scored.

Yeah. just ask them a week before the tournament who they thinks going to win the world cup and the answer will be along the lines of:

I love American sports, but let's just leave them alone when it comes to kickfootsoccergoalball. 80% of the country have no interest and of those that do most don't actually get it. It's too simple and not enough 'points' are scored.

:)

:)

Of course, there are a minority who know better.

They had those at Eurovision 2001 in Denmark. If we install them, I think they should play highlights of that every week at SJP.

Some of the Uk entries would be quite appropriate,with Fat Cashley in mind;

1966 Kenneth McKellar "A Man Without Love"

1977 Lynsey de Paul & Mike Moran "Rock Bottom"

1978 Co-Co "The Bad Old Days"

1981 Bucks Fizz "Making Your Mind Up"

1989 Live Report "Why Do I Always Get it Wrong?"

1993 Sonia "Better the Devil You Know"

btw I would feckin piss myself if we came out the tunnel to Bucks Fizz for one game. :lol:

(anythings better than that fuckin funereal dirge by Knobfler)