Free Speech Thread

Christmas Tree

I'd love to know who the PC brigade are on this board as well, can't think of anyone who fits that description personally, although I imagine I'd be lumped into that category by some.

You're the fucking deputy chairman, with Happy Faeces above you.

:)

...and you're still here...and I've never said you should be banned, censored or admonished or even deterred from saying anything but what you want to.

I think it's a shame you want to censor people like Renton from saying what they think though.

:D I fuckin' luv Stevie at times :D

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to know who the PC brigade are on this board as well, can't think of anyone who fits that description personally, although I imagine I'd be lumped into that category by some.

:)

...and you're still here...and I've never said you should be banned, censored or admonished or even deterred from saying anything but what you want to.

I think it's a shame you want to censor people like Renton from saying what they think though.

:D I fuckin' luv Stevie at times :D

Me too. All round legend tttt.

:lol:

Firstly, the spic one, was supposed to be EPIC not fuckin spic, spic proportions doesn't even make sense. The black lass off big brother? I didn't hate her because she was black, just because she was a cunt. That kid at school, aye what about him? It doesn't seem right there's a German pope to me, but that's just me, hardly racist? Finally the comment about the Asians quite clearly a typo. More flawed evidence from toontastic literati.

Firstly, the spic one, was supposed to be EPIC not fuckin spic, spic proportions doesn't even make sense. The black lass off big brother? I didn't hate her because she was black, just because she was a cunt. That kid at school, aye what about him? It doesn't seem right there's a German pope to me, but that's just me, hardly racist? Finally the comment about the Asians quite clearly a typo. More flawed evidence from toontastic literati.

So what more racist language do you feel you can't use for fear of repraisals from the PC brigade, given I as chairman have not had a problem with any of the above?

"Aye but if a Paki is born in England, are they Pakistani or English?"

:o

CLASS!!

does anyone know the answer??? :lol:

Id love to know how Stevie can distinguish between who is from Pakistan, Bangladesh or India? Its like being able to tell if someone is English, Scottish or Welsh just by looking at them?

Or is he that ignorant that anyone that fits the stereotype in his head is immediately a 'Paki'?

CLASS!!

Id love to know how Stevie can distinguish between who is from Pakistan, Bangladesh or India? Its like being able to tell if someone is English, Scottish or Welsh just by looking at them?

Or is he that ignorant that anyone that fits the stereotype in his head is immediately a 'Paki'?

Without question and without sounding like I'm a cunt, I'm intellectually superior to you, I've generally always held the view that you are quite dense, pseudo-intellectual almost, your degree means absolutely fuck all, this is a means you've used to justify your superiority over other posters and there is not one person on this message board where you can say attaining a degree is beyond them. I hate saying I'm this and you're that, but I felt the need to due to your typically patronising manner. Of course, I can tell the difference generally you fucking idiot. However are you such a nobhead you're going to lie to people on here, by saying you could tell the difference between people from Northern India and Pakistan/Kashmiri? It's impossible, the same as seeing the pictures of 34 English people 33 Scottish people and 33 Welsh people. You wouldn't get 50 out of 100 and it's not because you're dense, it's because of the genetic make up of the British Isles.

CLASS!!

Without question and without sounding like I'm a cunt, I'm intellectually superior to you, I've generally always held the view that you are quite dense, pseudo-intellectual almost, your degree means absolutely fuck all, this is a means you've used to justify your superiority over other posters and there is not one person on this message board where you can say attaining a degree is beyond them. I hate saying I'm this and you're that, but I felt the need to due to your typically patronising manner. Of course, I can tell the difference generally you fucking idiot. However are you such a nobhead you're going to lie to people on here, by saying you could tell the difference between people from Northern India and Pakistan/Kashmiri? It's impossible, the same as seeing the pictures of 34 English people 33 Scottish people and 33 Welsh people. You wouldn't get 50 out of 100 and it's not because you're dense, it's because of the genetic make up of the British Isles.

Admin, please have a word with Stevie and have these posts carry a warning.

I have just laughed / sprayed the computer screen with lager. Cheers Stevie :scratchchin: