First Man-Bags, then Mankinis, now this........

Monkeys Fist

With all the grief they give blokes about briefs being a contributing factor to infertility I can't imagine they're very practical that way either.

Anyone wearing them would haveto be a right poof if you ask me, I mean really if they're getting cold under their suits they should buy a better standard of suit or man up.

David Walker-Smith, Selfridges' director of menswear and beauty, said: “This winter the city's most stylish men will have a secret weapon hidden in their trousers.

That used to mean something else. :lol:

If you were doing a job outside in the freezing cold wouldn't you just get some thermal long johns? If you're not, why would you need these? :lol:

or these.

Any lefties on here?

Ever lost that"vital 3 seconds"?

Edited by Monkeys Fist

If you were doing a job outside in the freezing cold wouldn't you just get some thermal long johns? If you're not, why would you need these? :lol:

or these.

Any lefties on here?

Hom, the company behind the pants :spit:

or these.

Any lefties on here?

Hom, the company behind the pants :spit:

I know, pissed myself when I saw that .

Edited by Monkeys Fist

David Walker-Smith, Selfridges' director of menswear and beauty, said: “This winter the city's most stylish men will have a secret weapon hidden in their trousers.

That used to mean something else. :lol:

Kohga_Ninja_Star.jpg?